BY CLOROX

Never fear colorful stripes, prints and patterns on white garments again. Not only is Clorox Smart Seek® Bleach great for keeping solid white clothes bright, it's color safe on most striped white, patterned white and screen printed whites, so you can toss them in with your solid whites. see more...

Brooke G.
Winter Haven , FL
A little cap goes a long way very strong ! Always gets the job down and never leaves me upset or stressed about having to rewash my whites to keep them looking clean. Also does not have that strong bleach smell that all the others have .
Jennifer M.
  I love Clorox I can use in different things I want like Washington white clothes to cleaning my bathrooms and kitchen. And wiping things down . Making me feel like my home is very clean !! Who doesn't like that!!
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Yes I use bleach on all my white clothes and also when I mop my floors . Love the smell not so strong. But keeps my whites white. 💖
Nejirria H.
Riverdale
I use this clorox to wash my white clothes and it makes it so white like you just bought it. Its the best clorox you should use
Merranda S.
In my household white clothes never stay that way for long. This product helps me bring our whites back to life.
Salim B.
Stroudsburg, PA
Now I am a guy who loves the smell of bleach. Clorox bleach is the best one so I stick to that one.