BY CLOROX #24 in Laundry Bleach

Never fear colorful stripes, prints and patterns on white garments again. Not only is Clorox Smart Seek® Bleach great for keeping solid white clothes bright, it's color safe on most striped white, patterned white and screen printed whites, so you can toss them in with your solid whites. see more...

Ana M.
Morgan City, LA
Safe on shirts with colored stripes!! You have a white shirt with a cute blue bird design but still want it clean? This clorox will clean it without bleaching any colored parts!
Brooke G.
Winter Haven , FL
A little cap goes a long way very strong ! Always gets the job down and never leaves me upset or stressed about having to rewash my whites to keep them looking clean. Also does not have that strong bleach smell that all the others have .
Jennifer M.
  I love Clorox I can use in different things I want like Washington white clothes to cleaning my bathrooms and kitchen. And wiping things down . Making me feel like my home is very clean !! Who doesn't like that!!
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
Yes I use bleach on all my white clothes and also when I mop my floors . Love the smell not so strong. But keeps my whites white. 💖
Nejirria H.
Riverdale
I use this clorox to wash my white clothes and it makes it so white like you just bought it. Its the best clorox you should use
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
Anything Clorox is good quality! Never disappoints and always makes for a long wearing scent and feel good product
Merranda S.
In my household white clothes never stay that way for long. This product helps me bring our whites back to life.
Judy D.
Essex, MD
This bleach actually has a very nice scent to it that is not overpowering and mellows out the bleach smell!
Salim B.
Stroudsburg, PA
Now I am a guy who loves the smell of bleach. Clorox bleach is the best one so I stick to that one.
Maha S.
Al, Riyadh province
I almost used in everything in my home in the kitchen , bathroom, barroom, living room , everywhere