The Cleansing Gel

Shop La Mer The Cleansing Gel. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does this product do an effective job of breaking down makeup?
[product:la-mer-the-cleansing-gel] is this gel worth the money?
Have you tried this? Is it good? [user:svetlanaf1]
Start your review of The Cleansing Gel!
Saima E.
Brooklyn, NY
The Cleansing Gel uploaded by Saima E.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is one of the best cleansing gel for dry to combo skin it. It takes the makeup off and leaves the skin soft and clean. I enjoy the rich foam it gathers when applying to the face. Highly recommend this cleanser.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
My favorite cleanser for my combo sometimes sensitive fair complexion and here is why! When I use this it cleans my face nice and deep but doesn’t leave it feeling all dried out after like so many other cleansers that sud up. It has a mild clean scent and the texture is pleasant. The price is definitely on the high side but I pay it because it’s worth it for the quality.
Hailey G.
Kerman, CA
I love this cleansing gel!!!! It cleans my face well and it has really helped with my acne. It doesn’t irritate my face nor strip my face. It is pricey. I bought it in January, it’s March now and I’m half way done.
Val P.
Rochester, NY
I love everything about this product except for the price. If you can afford it and have normal to combo to oily to sensitive or acne prone skin, you’ll love this cleanser. I just can’t justify spending so much on face wash anymore. I’d rather splurge on eye creams and serums now, but this product is excellent.
Lisa K.
Chino Hills, CA
La Mer! Hands down is my ONLY holy grail. I use this face wash daily, it is very gentle non stripping. 1 small pump and you can lather and wash. A little with any La Mer product goes for many months.
kristin M.
Moncks Corner, SC
I absolutely love this cleansing gel! I have rosacea so it is very important for me to find a cleanser that is not too harsh. This is extremely gentle and very affective. It cleans my fave without over drying and also really helps with break outs!
Malia G.
I really like this product. I have already reviewed the cleansing foam. It is very similar to the foam so it just depends what you prefer. As I said already, it gets all of my makeup off and it is very refreshing. I think you should check this product out!
Em W.
Bixby
I have oily and acne prone skin and it was like nothing was clearing up my skin. Now here I am, three weeks later with nearly cleared skin and almost no more redness! I can’t hype this stuff up enough. 100% recommend and buy again
Brittany P.
Littleton, CO
I have used this for 15 years and couldn’t be without it!!! It smells good, leaves my skin really clean but not stripped, a bottle lasts like 9-10 months! I recommend this so highly!!!
kailey S.
Omaha, NE
I think this cleanser has worked really well on my sensitive skin. I use it every other day with the renewal oil and cream moisturizer. I hate the feeling of cleansers like this but it is common with lots of them other than this brand. It's like a squeaky clean feeling that feels kinda weird to me but some people really love. I like this brand but is it work the money? not sure yet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Orquidea D.
Bronx
il y a 2 ans
The Cleansing Gel is this gel worth the money?
Steph Y. il y a 2 ans
I just got this cleanser couple of weeks ago. So far is really good. I just cleanse my face and take makeup off. Is really nice, leaves the skin very smooth without drying the skin. A little bit goes a long way so it will definitely last you for a while. For the price, I am not sure if is actually “worth”. You can really find more affordable cleanser.
Mariana I.
il y a 2 ans
Cynthia F. il y a 2 ans
Love it!!!! Non drying but cleansing if that makes sense. Follow up with The Mist!! 😍