The Cleansing Foam

Shop La Mer The Cleansing Foam. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

How many products are in your daily skincare routine?
I’ve heard great things about LA MER? How does everyone like the cleanser? Would you say the cost is with it? How do the results fair?
Does anyone know any good dupes for this produce?
Start your review of The Cleansing Foam!
Wipawadee O.
Saline, MI
The Cleansing Foam uploaded by Wipawadee O.
This La Mer The Cleansing Foam is very soft and smooth. It has an amazing creamy, velvety feel. The texture and light scent is lovely. It’s not dry out your skin. You don’t really need much, just a small amount is enough for your face. A little expensive for a small tube.
Bodhisatva P.
Dallas, TX
The Cleansing Foam uploaded by Bodhisatva P.
The Cleanser does wonders. No doubt the formula is essential and gives you best after wash feel, skin is clean fresh. The usage is pretty less as it foams enough to wash the face has subtle fragrance but not highlighted. Totally recommend this
Pooja K.
Brighton, MA
The Cleansing Foam uploaded by Pooja K.
Love this cleanser definitely worth the money. Its little pricey but love the after wash skin feel. Its clean, feels moisturized and fresh. Its gentle effective and love the ingredients. Definitely recommended
Lori W.
Leechburg, PA
The Cleansing Foam uploaded by Lori W.
Purchased at: Sephora
First time user of La Mer and a very impressive cleanser - it leaves my skin very soft and feels very clean without feeling stripped of moisture - I use a pea size amount and get a great foamy lather from this. Smell is amazing not over powering just “clean” no break out while using this too! Might be in my top 3 of cleansers!!!
Taza A.
Ontario, CA
The Cleansing Foam uploaded by Taza A.
A gentle foaming cleanser that has a pleasant scent, and great results. After a couple of weeks you will be able to see, and feel a difference in your skin. Very expensive, but you only get one face. I will continue to purchase this item.
AK T.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA
The Cleansing Foam uploaded by AK T.
FIVE ⭐️ for La Mer Cleansing foam! I have oily skin after a wash with this foam my skin feels so soft and looks like velvet! I really enjoy this product. You can get a small travel size tube for $25 or full size for $95, it is worth every penny. I highly recommend this face wash! #influensteraward2020
Rachel X.
Forest Hills, NY
The Cleansing Foam uploaded by Rachel X.
It’s a good product and i have been using it for more than a year. It creates a good amount of bubbles to clean my skin. It’s mild and easy to wash. I like the scent too. Most of la mer products are really good.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,434 reviews
The Cleansing Foam uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: bluemercury
I waited a month to write this review because I found this product so disappointing. I read the story about the miracle broth and how people credit La Mer for youthful looking skin. So when I didn’t experience the benefits I read about, I thought surely it had to be me. After a few uses I started feeling like my skin was tight and dry. I don’t usually experience this. I called La Mer and they tried to sell me more items. Disappointed, I decided to do more research. This product has an insane pH of 8.9. That is very drying, horrible for anyone with acne prone skin, and ultimately, will do more harm than good. Ingredients include things that are linked to severe skin irritations. Definitely not recommended for people with sensitive or problematic skin. There are also known carcinogens, can you believe the price tag I paid for this stuff?
тιғғαηү S.
Brooklyn, NY
The Cleansing Foam uploaded by тιғғαηү S.
Though it’s super expensive I do like this face wash. I do think $25 is a bit much but La Mar is an expensive brand. It lathers great and leaves my skin very clean and hydrated The Cleansing Foam #clearskin
Krissy S.
Temecula, CA
BEST CLEANSER EVER! I use once a day (any more would dry my sensitive skin). I love this cleansing/foaming cream because it feels rich and a little goes a LONGGGGGG way. Be careful, because using La Mer products is a slippery slope. Once you start, you can’t stop!! Totally worth it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amy S.
Salem, OR
il y a 2 ans
Jolie D. il y a 2 ans
CeraVe renewing cleanser is very moisturizing and excellent for you skin. La Mer is horrible. Extremely high pH that can be very drying, horrible for sensitive and acne prone skin. Even has chemicals known to be carcinogenic
Jackie S.
Anchorage, AK
il y a 2 ans
The Cleansing Foam I’ve seen these float around social media for a while now. Are they really worth the hype?
Jolie D. il y a 2 ans
No, Extremely high pH that can be very drying, horrible for sensitive and acne prone skin. Even has chemicals known to be carcinogenic