by Chuck-it

The Chuckit! Ball Launchers for DogsThe ChuckIt! Ball Launcher provides a better way to play fetch.Long-handled, plastic launcher extends the arm’s reach to throw balls three times farther than tossing by hand.The unique claw design on end picks up...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Chuckit! Ball Launcher is a Great Exercise Toy for Dogs That Love To Fetch !(Junior 18")!
Killeen, TX
This is my German Shepherd favorite toy. We have had it since he was a puppy and he is now 8 years old. The toy has lasted through several moves. It’s super easy to use even my one year old knows how to use it.
This has been super helpful ever since my Italian greyhound started outrunning my throws. She’ll chase balls for hours, so it gives her great exercise and works as it’s supposed to. Would definitely repurchase.
Milaca
This is great for throwing the ball long distance! As soon as my dogs see this come out they go nuts and want to play fetch. They love it and could go for hours. If it ever breaks I’ll definitely buy a new one!
Plano, TX
Purchased at: PetSmart
This probably our best pet purchase. We’ve had our chuck it for years. Our dogs love it. They love the blue whistler balls. We have Labrador retrievers. It allows us to throw it far and wear them out more easy.
Does your dog love to run!?! This is a great toy for dogs with a lot of energy who love to run. I wish this toy came with extra balls for when doggy doesn’t bring them back though.
Tempe, AZ
Long lasting and easy to use. Launches the ball a good distance. My dog is 20lbs and is a fast runner. This helps me be able to get the ball out further than I can throw.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a border collie who is obsessed with playing ball. We had to buy her one of these to keep her happy! She is quick, and gets the ball slimy pretty fast. She gets joy out of the ball going VERY far and I love that I don’t have to pick up her slimy balls anymore 😂 we have gotten a lot of extra balls for this and all of them are great. The most amazing one we have found is the CHUCKIT! BREATHE RIGHT FETCH BALL my border collie will keep playing even when she can’t breathe. This ball helps her catch her breathe while she’s still able to play. It’s light weight and goes very far too. By far her favorite ball.
Sanford, ME
Honestly the best invention ever. This gets mg dogs running so far and so fast at the beach, they tire out so quickly, it’s amazing. Also, I don’t have to touch the wet, slobbery ball every time. I would 100% recommend this to anyone with an active dog.
Hands down one of the best products you can get for a dog who likes fetch. No more picking up slobbery/gross balls. No more throwing awkwardly only to have the ball travel the length of your dog. Now you can throw as far as your dog can chase!
Haverhill , MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: PETCO
This is a great toy if your dog loves to fetch. It really helps you get a lot more distance throwing. And when they bring the ball back, you don’t have to touch that wet, slimy, gross ball. Just press the cup down onto it and it’ll pop right in.

Looking for your answer?