by Chuck-it

The Chuckit! Ball Launchers for DogsThe ChuckIt! Ball Launcher provides a better way to play fetch.Long-handled, plastic launcher extends the arm’s reach to throw balls three times farther than tossing by hand.The unique claw design on end picks up...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Chuckit! Ball Launcher is a Great Exercise Toy for Dogs That Love To Fetch !(Junior 18")!
Auburn Hills, MI
My dogs favorite toy and mine! It’s so fun to launch the ball for him and be able to play fetch slobber free! You never have to touch the ball and they get great exercise! Great investment! We love ours!
Dayton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a FAVORITE in our house!! My female mastiff will go insane when she sees you pick up the launcher! We don’t dare go to the dog park without it! When not outside throwing it for her, she carries the ball around the house trying to get you to throw it down the hall. She has even been known to sleep with the darn ball. For two mastiffs, the soft balls do not last very long, they puncture them super easily, but the harder ones last forever in our house. A must for active dogs! We have two, one for our backyard and one to keep in the car for the dog park and trips. 100% would recommend!
Owensboro
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this! I personally can only throw a tennis ball so far.... having two dobermans and a lab... Well... They like when it is thrown far! I like when it is thrown far as well because it makes them run more, haahaha. They hold up really well. Have had ours for a year now and looks brand new. I also love getting the rubber balls by the brand as well. They throw farther in this launcher and do not stay dirty. I also find them easier to find when the dogs fail to retrieve it.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
this is a great toy if you like to play fetch with your dog. I can't throw a tennis ball very far so this helps me launch it farther than I'd be able to on my own. I always take it to the dog park in case there's not another dog there to wrestle with my dog. My dog is young and doesn't quite get fetch yet but he still enjoys chasing the ball. And it gets the other dogs excited, too. More often than not I end up playing fetch with another person's dog.
Trenton, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
If your dog loves to play fetch, buy this product! I promise it will be worth your money. My puppy loves to be outside and this toy has helped us stay outside longer because my arm hurts so much less using this product! Buy it now for your fur babies!
Portland, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The Chuckit! Ball Launcher is a Great Exercise Toy for Dogs That Love To Fetch !(Junior 18") uploaded by Kate W.
We’ve got a terrier-whippet cross whose joie de vivre is running on the beach and this is a nice way of pulling some focus into it. The bright orange is appreciated for when it gets chucked into the grass.
The Woodlands, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Being able to not touch the slobbery ball and to not hurt my shoulder with the constant throws has been so nice! Also, this can throw so much further than I can so the pup gets worn out quicker. He loves playing with it and we do too! We picked this up at a TjMaxx so this was a super great find!
Plymouth, IN
My dogs love it!  We chuck it every day for exercise.  It primarily lives outside and holds up great to the elements. We use it with regular tennis balls and it does great!  We got it on Amazon.com and have used it in all the sizes from the smallest to the large ones.
Olathe, KS
The Chuckit! Ball Launcher is great for dogs who love playing fetch! We use this all the time at the dog park with our Chocolate Lab. This launcher allows you to throw the ball further than you would if throwing by hand. Plus... you don't have to touch a slobbery ball!
DuPont
Love this! I have the normal size chuck it and it’s perfect for dog parks. It saves your hands from getting slimy and launches farther than I can throw, which my pup loves. I’ll use two balls at once so as soon as she returns I launch another. A must have IMO.

Looking for your answer?