The Chopper Beard & Mustache Trimmer

This user-friendly beard and mustache trimmer has a contoured body and rubber accents for a unique look and feel! This trimmer makes it easy to create the hottest trends in facial hair today, and maybe set some yourself. The unit is highly portable, with a removable blade for easy cleaning.

I am guessing it has different guards to allow for trimming at different lengths? If so how many different guards and does it have a case or anything to keep it from losing guards?
Start your review of The Chopper Beard & Mustache Trimmer!
Molly B.
Omaha, NE
This is something I don't personally use, but my man does. He's constantly perfecting his beard. :) I think he loves this tool. Now all they have to create is something to catch all the shaven hairs in as you shave! I'm sure he'd buy it again in the future.
Arce A.
My husband has similar like this he really love it. I been seeing him trimming his out hair. He still have it in cabinet he will buy it after others not work. It's pricey but it takes a while before broke
Joanna Z.
Lees Summit, MO
My man loves to use this clipper set! I cut his hair all the time! He uses it to trim his beard as well.
Autumn C.
Beloit, WI
I know this is for guys and my boyfriend has this one for his beard but I use it all the time for in between my eye brows and it works great! He also loves it and has had it for years still works great and have had no issues
Anelise M.
My husband has used this and he really likes this product. It was pretty inexpensive (around 20 dollars) at Fred Meyer.
Mandie G.
Bucksport, ME
Great for pubic shaving as well easy to hold and works like a charm. It also has the proper space so hair buildup doesn't occur between the blades
Jacqueline P.
Holyoke, MA
My husband love to use these between barbershop appointments just to man scape and keep up his good looks
Rachelle R.
Martins Ferry, OH
I bought this product for my boyfriend. He liked it but said it pulled his hair. He ended up switching to another product because it was hurting him when he shaved.
Natalie G.
Cleveland, TN
The Chopper Beard & Mustache Trimmer uploaded by Natalie G.
To be honest, I use my boyfriends trimmer on my bikini line. It's so much easier that trying to shave in the shower and this way I don't get those uncomfortable razor bumps. I clean it and he uses it on his neck and to clean up his beard.
Abigail S.
Richmond, IN
I haven't personally use this one but it's the only one that my fiance will use. He says that there is less pulling with this trimmer.