The Chia Co Black Chia uploaded by Lucca N.The Chia Co Black Chia uploaded by Vanna L.

BY THE CHIA CO

3g protein.

Per serve. see more...

Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received a box of these Chia Co chia shots, and I have to say they're so handy and useful! Chia seeds are a great source of protein, fiber, and omega 3 fatty acids, making them a healthy way to beef up anything from smoothies and oatmeal to stir frys, soups, pasta salads - you name it! I definitely feel like they help keep me fuller for longer, and if you're a vegetarian/vegan, these chia seeds are a great way to get some quick protein. Highly recommended!
Dionne G.
New Bern, NC
I have been using chia seeds off and on for the past six years. I love how they help to thicken up my overnight oats cups and putting them in smoothies. I don't know for sure if they help me to feel fuller or if it's just a combination of the other foods as well but I do feel fuller and I always go back to using them
Madeline T.
kissimmee
I love this because this is a seed that you can eat whit everithing and is super healthy I usully use every day the all day and I really like it becasue thosent taste nothing, I really recommend this produt.
Lucca N.
Denmark
I really enjoy eating these chia seed in the morning, the night before I just mix almond milk, vanilla extract and the seed and let them soak overnight, you have the most delicious breakfast in the morning, I think it tastes amazing with banana and strawberries
Asmera P.
I love these chia seeds. They are a great staple to your diet. They are full of omega, fibre, vitamins and protein. You can put them in so many different kinds of meals
Fadzi N.
Super quick and easy way of adding extra vitamins, minerals and protein to your diet. You can sprinkle these on anything! I sprinkle my chia seeds on my oats, cereal, salads, soup and just about any meal I can think of.
Sophie W.
Chia seeds are my new secret that needs to be shared! They are a great source of omega 3, fibre and protein and also keep you going for hours. I sprinkle mine onto stirfrys and my porridge in the morning. Definitely recommend :)
These are a quick way of adding more protein and fibre to your breakfast or a smoothie. Prices vary depending on where you buy. I would recommend these.
Steph B.
London, London
I love putting these on top of my porridge in the morning and it really adds something - both texture and flavour
Alison R.
Barceloneta,PR
Well talking about bit general.. I've heard a lot from this product "Chia" but haven't try.. it taste good.. what's the use ?
Alana C.
Do you HAVE to cook this?
Alana C.
What are some recipes for the gel from letting them sit in water?