The Chemist uploaded by Angela W.The Chemist uploaded by jean n.

BY NONE

Buy on Target*
Natalie L.
I had no idea Stephenie Meyer had come out with a new book until I saw it in Target. I bought this book and had a real hard time putting it down to "adult". It's hard sometimes, to find a book that's well written and keeps you hooked from beginning to end. This book did just that! The action was believable and something my imagination could easily see. There wasn't too much dialogue and the characters didn't spend too much time in their heads, repeating things we already knew, or replaying things that they had already worked through (I love you...you're not safe with me; we'll make it work... I need to sneak away in the middle of the night to keep you safe; etc). I highly recommend this book to everyone 14 and up!
Patti L.
I love this book. I really could not put it own I just had to find out what happens next
jean n.
Davenport, FL
Love this book, I originally got it from the local library but I didn't finish before it was time to return , someone else reserved it but I was so hooked I wrote down my page number and went out and purchased it to finish. I loved the plot. It was exciting , entertaining and made you want more. You couldn't help but fall in love with the characters, get excited for them, sad etc. Stephanie did a great job with this book .
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I will say the book wasn't what I expected. I keep reading hoping for something to happen or a twist of some sort, but it never came. It was a good read I just expected more and a different ending.
Tessarae T.
I absolutely love this book and Stephanie Meyer! I would highly recommend it and it was very thrilling with a little romance as well !!!!
Başak S.
4 stars because this isn't a genre I would normally read. But of course I would read anything Stephenie writes (I did) and when I saw this it was just an instant buy.
Even though I don't like spy books, I've read this fairly fast. (I was busy and still made time to read) The biggest problem was I didn't connect with the characters, like I did with every single person she ever created. I didn't love Alex, even though we had similarities (I'm also a tiny person) and because she always had this "I may die today" vibe going on, I wouldn't be surprized if she actually did. So I guess that may be a reason for me to not so connect emotionally too much.
It was a classic spy novel, running and chasing and trying to stay alive. I think she is more successful in creating fantasy worlds, like The Host. That also had a survival situation but it was more interesting. There was some parts in which I held my breath and got excited but not as much as I do in other books. Still, amazing writing, amazing flow. The ending is too fairy-tale like but thats her thing. It always ends impossibly happy. I'm not complaining about that at all. I love it when it ends good.
I LOVE YOU STEPHENIE. PLEASE WRITE MORE FANTASY BOOKS.
Victoria F.