The Chemist

by none

Is this good at all?
Start your review of The Chemist!
member-06439
Bookworm Expert Level 1
The Chemist uploaded by member-06439
Even though I enjoyed watching the movie Twilight more than the book, I still thought I’d give one of her other books a chance. This one is pretty good. I always have a hard time reviewing books because I don’t know how without spoiling the plot! I know for me, I want to know NOTHING. So I’ll just say, if you enjoy suspense, give it go :-)
Natalie L.
I had no idea Stephenie Meyer had come out with a new book until I saw it in Target. I bought this book and had a real hard time putting it down to "adult". It's hard sometimes, to find a book that's well written and keeps you hooked from beginning to end. This book did just that! The action was believable and something my imagination could easily see. There wasn't too much dialogue and the characters didn't spend too much time in their heads, repeating things we already knew, or replaying things that they had already worked through (I love you...you're not safe with me; we'll make it work... I need to sneak away in the middle of the night to keep you safe; etc). I highly recommend this book to everyone 14 and up!
Patti L.
I love this book. I really could not put it own I just had to find out what happens next
Megan M.
Oak Ridge, TN
What a great book. I only know her from the host which is one of my favorite books and I never read the twilight series. I love a book that begins and ends and doesn't have to turn their story into a money making long series. This story tells of a pretty cool leading lady that is a master interrogation success and she uses chemicals (hence chemist). It has humor, action, love, a little sadness and is a great story that kept me captivate. I truly enjoyed it and am glad I read it.
Carmen A.
Jonesboro, AR
I loved this book. From the first word it had me hooked. If you love to read, you need to read this book.
Tina A.
Brockton, MA
I was excited to pick up this book because it was by Stephanie Meyer. I haven’t ready anything else of hers since Twilight. Once you get into the book, the plot does become obvious. Did I still finish it? Of course, it was still well written and a good story. Will I be keeping it in my library to read again? No, this will be in the giveaway pile.
Iridian D.
Dumas, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I have a passionate heart for Stephanie Meyers. This book was gave me mixed feelings. I did enjoy the action parts throughout.
Gal D.
I read this during my vacation and loved it! I couldn’t put it down. Stephanie Meyer has done it again and written a detailed, engaging story that Lee ages you suspense and fall in love with the characters.
Lauren H.
Millbrook , AL
I️ absolutely loved this book! I️ couldn’t stop listening (on audible). I️ listened to the entire book over a few days. Since listening to this book I️ have not been able to find one that is near as thrilling.
Tessarae P.
I absolutely love this book and Stephanie Meyer! I would highly recommend it and it was very thrilling with a little romance as well !!!!