The Charlie Brown Collection (Paperback) uploaded by Alyssa S.

BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Includes easy arrangements of 18 favorite Peanuts tunes, plus an 8-page color section of Peanuts art: Baseball Theme * Blue Charlie Brown * Charlie Brown Theme * Christmas Is Coming * Christmas Time Is Here * Great Pumpkin Waltz * Happiness Theme * He's Your Dog, Charlie Brown * Joe Cool * Linus and Lucy * Love Will Come * Oh, Good Grief * Peppermint Patty * Rain, Rain, Go Away * Red Baron * Schroeder * Skating * You're in Love, Charlie Brown. see more...

sharianne s.
Who doesn't like good Ole peanuts cartoons. I look forward to the movies at each holiday and with a book it's always at your fingertips. reading peanut strips is a good past time.
Ellen M.
Kingston , ON
I absolutely adore the peanuts! Even as an adult I love the comic strip. but my favorite peanuts thing is the Christmas movie!
Celeste C.
Toronto, ON
Charlie Brown brings back so many childhood memories. I used to love the festive movies. Truly an amazing franchise!
Try G.
Whitby , ON
I loved watching this show while growing up and I still do! I definitely recommend this to all Charlie Brown lovers!
Jennifer Estefany F.
Jiquilisco
The best of my childhood, and all times! I always wanna living in the same city of Charlie Brown and Snoopy 😍😍😍😍
Courtney M.
ancaster, ON
Who doesn't obsessed over peanuts characters at each holiday special. They're adorable and family friendly!!
dani r.
santiago, maipu
Me encanta, es un clasico de todos los tiempos, una serie sana y familiar, muy buena y espero su pelicula
Bere A.
mexico
Recuerdo que cuando era niño Me encantaba ver el show de esnupi uno de mis favoritos hasta la fecha
Dani K.
Edmonton, AB
I love this. I always curl up with this and a big mug of tea on rainy cold days.
Lourdes I.
Sylmar, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Who is your favorite Peanuts' character?
Rund H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Who is your fav person in Charlie Brown???
Kat C.
Is this any good? I thought about giving it as a present but I don't know much about it.
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
We're can I purchase these.