The Charlie Brown Collection (Paperback) uploaded by Alyssa S.

BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Includes easy arrangements of 18 favorite Peanuts tunes, plus an 8-page color section of Peanuts art: Baseball Theme * Blue Charlie Brown * Charlie Brown Theme * Christmas Is Coming * Christmas Time Is Here * Great Pumpkin Waltz * Happiness Theme * He's Your Dog, Charlie Brown * Joe Cool * Linus and Lucy * Love Will Come * Oh, Good Grief * Peppermint Patty * Rain, Rain, Go Away * Red Baron * Schroeder * Skating * You're in Love, Charlie Brown. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 4
I enjoy reading and watching Charlie Brown. My dad is the one who got me into Charlie Brown.
Skylar K.
Portland, IN
Charlie Brown is such a big part in our house. We have all of the books but they are amazing.
Amanda R.
This is a great collection to read if you are trying to get your child interested in reading
Lena S.
Eubank, KY
Always enjoyed Charlie Brown as a child. Both movies and books. They're a great for child.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Charlie Brown books have always been a favorite . they are sooo cute and simply a classic .
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
My kids were never into Charlie Brown and neither was I. I don't find the books that great.
Rachel B.
Banks, AL
Don't hate me but as a child these were never my favorite... I'm sorry Charlie Brown :'(
Alyssa A.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I love these books. I would always read them in school and watch the movies. A must have.
Francelia P.
Henderson, NV
I love this I remember when i was little and I would read the books and watch the movies
Frances P.
Who doesn't love charlie brown grew up watching charlie brown and movie was great to
Lourdes I.
Sylmar, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Who is your favorite Peanuts' character?
Rund H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Who is your fav person in Charlie Brown???
Kat C.
Is this any good? I thought about giving it as a present but I don't know much about it.
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
We're can I purchase these.