The Charlie Brown Collection (Paperback) uploaded by Alyssa S.

BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Includes easy arrangements of 18 favorite Peanuts tunes, plus an 8-page color section of Peanuts art: Baseball Theme * Blue Charlie Brown * Charlie Brown Theme * Christmas Is Coming * Christmas Time Is Here * Great Pumpkin Waltz * Happiness Theme * He's Your Dog, Charlie Brown * Joe Cool * Linus and Lucy * Love Will Come * Oh, Good Grief * Peppermint Patty * Rain, Rain, Go Away * Red Baron * Schroeder * Skating * You're in Love, Charlie Brown. see more...

Amanda R.
This is a great collection to read if you are trying to get your child interested in reading
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 4
I enjoy reading and watching Charlie Brown. My dad is the one who got me into Charlie Brown.
LaTosha D.
American Classic Charlie Brown. I love Charlie Brown. I would love this for the grand babies.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Charlie Brown books have always been a favorite . they are sooo cute and simply a classic .
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
My kids were never into Charlie Brown and neither was I. I don't find the books that great.
Lena S.
Eubank, KY
Always enjoyed Charlie Brown as a child. Both movies and books. They're a great for child.
Francelia P.
Henderson, NV
I love this I remember when i was little and I would read the books and watch the movies
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I love these books. I would always read them in school and watch the movies. A must have.
Rachel M.
Brundidge, AL
Don't hate me but as a child these were never my favorite... I'm sorry Charlie Brown :'(
Frances P.
Who doesn't love charlie brown grew up watching charlie brown and movie was great to
Lourdes I.
Sylmar, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Who is your favorite Peanuts' character?
Rund H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Who is your fav person in Charlie Brown???
Kat C.
Is this any good? I thought about giving it as a present but I don't know much about it.
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
We're can I purchase these.