The Charlie Brown Collection (Paperback) uploaded by Alyssa S.

BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Includes easy arrangements of 18 favorite Peanuts tunes, plus an 8-page color section of Peanuts art: Baseball Theme * Blue Charlie Brown * Charlie Brown Theme * Christmas Is Coming * Christmas Time Is Here * Great Pumpkin Waltz * Happiness Theme * He's Your Dog, Charlie Brown * Joe Cool * Linus and Lucy * Love Will Come * Oh, Good Grief * Peppermint Patty * Rain, Rain, Go Away * Red Baron * Schroeder * Skating * You're in Love, Charlie Brown. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Phil M.
London
Charlie Brown is one of those stories that are timeless and can reach every one. Teaches you about life
Evelyn D.
Charlie brown is mine and my dads tradition show. We watch it halloween, thanksgiving and christmas.
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Una historia muy interesante para niños y adultos , entretiene bastante y no aburre como otros libros
Ashley G.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I bought my daughter this Christmas it is one of her favorite series and she is always reading them
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Read these as a child and even saw the movie. Now my children get to experience the fascination.
Alex S.
I love charlie brown. I have not read or seen all of them but I would love opportunity to do so.
Amanda W.
Not a fan of Charlie Brown. I don't like any of the books or tv shows and I don't recommend it.
Cynthia H.
Warren, MI
The Charlie brown books are great. Such great little stories that I remember from my childhood.
Alicia B.
Yes yes yes!!! Charlie brown books were my favorite when i was growing up and ill pass them on
LaTosha D.
American Classic Charlie Brown. I love Charlie Brown. I would love this for the grand babies.
Lourdes I.
Sylmar, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Who is your favorite Peanuts' character?
Rund H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Who is your fav person in Charlie Brown???
Kat C.
Is this any good? I thought about giving it as a present but I don't know much about it.
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
We're can I purchase these.