The Charlie Brown Collection (Paperback) uploaded by Alyssa S.

BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Includes easy arrangements of 18 favorite Peanuts tunes, plus an 8-page color section of Peanuts art: Baseball Theme * Blue Charlie Brown * Charlie Brown Theme * Christmas Is Coming * Christmas Time Is Here * Great Pumpkin Waltz * Happiness Theme * He's Your Dog, Charlie Brown * Joe Cool * Linus and Lucy * Love Will Come * Oh, Good Grief * Peppermint Patty * Rain, Rain, Go Away * Red Baron * Schroeder * Skating * You're in Love, Charlie Brown. see more...

Jess W.
Who doesn't love Charlie brown! An ultimate classic. My son love s Charlie Brown and the pictures are good quality
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
Memories, memories..... My brothers and sisters were as well into the Charlie Brown series... Movies and books..
Taylor L.
Stuttgart, AR
Are you still love these when I was a child! They are so cute. Definitely some of the best classics there are!
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
Always enjoyed watching this when I was little. N up to this day, it brings me great memories of my childhood
masooma s.
I had no idea we could purchase these. I grew up reading the Peanuts and looked forward to the Sunday Paper.
Amanda C.
I absolutely love Charlie Brown and the whole peanuts hang! Especially love this book during the holidays!
Eileen h.
This a good set to have I love reading these to my nephew he loves Charlie brown and snoopy is his favorite
Jennifer H.
Who does not love Charlie Brown! such a cute collection love reading this to the kiddos during Christmas!
Brianna J.
Spurger, TX
These were by far my favorite as a child. We read them in school, and my mom read these too us at home.
Sarah G.
So much fun reading these when I was younger! They are a classic and a good read for any younger child!
Lourdes I.
Sylmar, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Who is your favorite Peanuts' character?
Rund H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Who is your fav person in Charlie Brown???
Kat C.
Is this any good? I thought about giving it as a present but I don't know much about it.
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
We're can I purchase these.