The Charlie Brown Collection (Paperback) uploaded by Alyssa S.

BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Includes easy arrangements of 18 favorite Peanuts tunes, plus an 8-page color section of Peanuts art: Baseball Theme * Blue Charlie Brown * Charlie Brown Theme * Christmas Is Coming * Christmas Time Is Here * Great Pumpkin Waltz * Happiness Theme * He's Your Dog, Charlie Brown * Joe Cool * Linus and Lucy * Love Will Come * Oh, Good Grief * Peppermint Patty * Rain, Rain, Go Away * Red Baron * Schroeder * Skating * You're in Love, Charlie Brown. see more...

Leslie B.
Dyer, IN
You can't go wrong with Charlie Brown! Some of my favorite comic strips and books from my childhood. My children love then as well.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
Who doesn't adore Charlie Brown and the lovable "peanuts" gang? This is probably going to be at the top of my kids' Christmas list.
Carolyn L.
San Francisco, CA
Grew up on Charlie Brown and I still read peanuts in the newspaper. Charlie Brown is a classic funny comics and funny cartoon..
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
My son loves Charlie Brown ! He has been around for ever! So how can you not love Charlie and the gang plus price is great
Jenna W.
Charlie Brown is a classic and this book is really great I would highly recommend to anyone that is a Charlie Brown lover
Kayla E.
Charlie Brown will always be a memory for me and great one at that. I will definitely get my kid to watch these and read!
Ashley S.
Indianapolis , IN
Love Charlie Brown. I always wanted him and the little read headed girl to be together. Snoopy's my favorite though!!
Ashley A.
Land o lakes , FL
I love Charlie Brown and peanut! I've been watching and reading these since I was little I love the pumpkin patch one
Michelle M.
This is the reason why I always wanted to go to Knotts Berry Farm I loved Snoppy and all the rest of the characters..
Jess W.
Who doesn't love Charlie brown! An ultimate classic. My son love s Charlie Brown and the pictures are good quality
Lourdes I.
Sylmar, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Who is your favorite Peanuts' character?
Rund H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Who is your fav person in Charlie Brown???
Kat C.
Is this any good? I thought about giving it as a present but I don't know much about it.
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
We're can I purchase these.