The Charlie Brown Collection (Paperback) uploaded by Alyssa S.

BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Includes easy arrangements of 18 favorite Peanuts tunes, plus an 8-page color section of Peanuts art: Baseball Theme * Blue Charlie Brown * Charlie Brown Theme * Christmas Is Coming * Christmas Time Is Here * Great Pumpkin Waltz * Happiness Theme * He's Your Dog, Charlie Brown * Joe Cool * Linus and Lucy * Love Will Come * Oh, Good Grief * Peppermint Patty * Rain, Rain, Go Away * Red Baron * Schroeder * Skating * You're in Love, Charlie Brown. see more...

Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
My kids love these books. They are wonderful stories and the holiday Charlie Brown shows make my children feel so much more connected to the books
Brenda D.
Happy valley, OR
Reminds me of my childhood I loved these books so much! In fact I'm going to have to get these for my granddaughter now that I'm reminded of them!
Rory L.
everyone should read this collection.  it's a classic. good, clean reading. just not what we are used to in today's times. we need more C.B. :)
Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
I grew reading the Peanut comics in the papers and reading this as a child. This is a classic and so happy that I can share it with my kids.
Lorena N.
Wilmington, CA
I love Charlie brown but honestly would rather see on Tv than read.. and I love reading. Idk something about the book just makes it not fun.
Lizzy P.
You just cannot beat the classics - a great collection of stories from some staple characters that are the definition of childhood and fun!
Pulchritude P.
Aberdeen, WA
Figureheads of yesteryear which have stood, so inarguably, the tests of time and change grace evey page of this masterful comicstrip story.
Anayely A.
Lov love the book my kids love reading them and have so much fun before going to bed because they know reading time at night is coming
Megan P.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
My all time favorite books. My mom used to read these to us when we was growing up. So good to read. And good storyline and very funny
Arlene R.
Charlie Brown and the Peanuts gang is always a go to for laughs and smiles. I love their collection including their movies and shows!
Lourdes I.
Sylmar, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Who is your favorite Peanuts' character?
Rund H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Who is your fav person in Charlie Brown???
Kat C.
Is this any good? I thought about giving it as a present but I don't know much about it.
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
We're can I purchase these.