The Charlie Brown Collection (Paperback) uploaded by Alyssa S.

BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Includes easy arrangements of 18 favorite Peanuts tunes, plus an 8-page color section of Peanuts art: Baseball Theme * Blue Charlie Brown * Charlie Brown Theme * Christmas Is Coming * Christmas Time Is Here * Great Pumpkin Waltz * Happiness Theme * He's Your Dog, Charlie Brown * Joe Cool * Linus and Lucy * Love Will Come * Oh, Good Grief * Peppermint Patty * Rain, Rain, Go Away * Red Baron * Schroeder * Skating * You're in Love, Charlie Brown. see more...

Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Charlie Brown is Awsome, I watch one movie when I was about 8 and love it so much. Now that I'm an adult I tried to find it but can't remember the name, all I remember is that they where on a race though the country side and they have a canoe.
Nancy C.
I have the collection but it's all hardcovers, the peanuts gang is a true classic, my kids enjoy spending time together and just reading these books over and over again.
Sam C.
Virginia Beach
Charlie Brown is awesome. Who doesn't love Charlie Brown and the Peanuts gang? My mom and I have always watched the Charlie Brown movies when I was younger and still to this day. We love watching them together.
Silkya D.
York, PA
Interesting read, grew up watching the show and reading the book and comics but why are the books so confusing every time I turn the page it's a different topic that doesn't match the story line
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Charlie Brown Stories are classics! Both adults and children can enjoy reading this together. It makes for a great connection with the specials aired during holiday time.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Great childhood memories igot even I seen this book, I've read it a hundred times and will be passing it on to my son when he's older and can read it back to me
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Bookworm Expert Level 3
This collection has been around for many years. I actually read the whole collection at my grandparents growing up. Schultz was such a mastermind at the comics.
Holly F.
Mascoutah, IL
The Charlie Brown collection is very near and dear to my heart. It definitely promotes family bonding! I think grownups enjoy Peanuts as much as the kiddos do!
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Peanuts.
Are.
Amazing.
I love love love the peanuts. Books, movies anything I grew up with these little characters and I will forever hold them in my heart.
luree W.
Shasta Lake, CA
Charlie brown will forever be a classic. I collect all the charlie brown books i can find. My kids like to flip through them and have me read them to them.
Lourdes I.
Sylmar, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Who is your favorite Peanuts' character?
Rund H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Who is your fav person in Charlie Brown???
Kat C.
Is this any good? I thought about giving it as a present but I don't know much about it.
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
We're can I purchase these.