The Charlie Brown Collection (Paperback) uploaded by Alyssa S.

BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Includes easy arrangements of 18 favorite Peanuts tunes, plus an 8-page color section of Peanuts art: Baseball Theme * Blue Charlie Brown * Charlie Brown Theme * Christmas Is Coming * Christmas Time Is Here * Great Pumpkin Waltz * Happiness Theme * He's Your Dog, Charlie Brown * Joe Cool * Linus and Lucy * Love Will Come * Oh, Good Grief * Peppermint Patty * Rain, Rain, Go Away * Red Baron * Schroeder * Skating * You're in Love, Charlie Brown. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Casie C.
Grant, AL
Bookworm Expert Level 2
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I have grown up with Peanuts in my home, and seeing it come to life in my head rather than on the screen is a delight even in my young adult years. Schultz is a genius and his legacy through Peanuts is something I will hand down to my children as well!
Marissa W.
Mount Orab, OH
This is the cutest sweetest little cartoon! I love the jokes and the fact that Snoopy is a beagle and I love beagles. I always watch The Charlie Brown Christmas special every single year. It's my favorite.
Patty G.
Most people reviewing this say it's a story but it's a book of sheet music!!! I have it for piano and it's a good level for an intermediate piano player. Some of the songs are easier. Played this book after playing piano for about 3 years and went through it right away. I still play these songs to this day, even after 15 years of playing! Classic songs, has most of the Peanuts songs everyone knows and loves like Linus and Lucy, Christmastime is here, and The Red Baron.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
So... I dunno how many reviewers realize that this is piano sheet music published by Hal Lenord. Anyway, I had this as a kid and it's a ton of fun for an intermediate player. Definitely the kind of stuff to learn before a family gathering and bust out.

The pieces are often dumbed down but there's other collections that are true to score. This is a fun place to start with the main classics.
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY
Charlie Brown is a timeless classic that will never go out of style. It's not only a great series but also a great cartoon for children to watch and learn different moral lessons. The characters are very relatable.
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Who doesn't like Charile Brown and the Peanuts??! I enjoy a good Charile Brown book and there is different books as well, such as a comic book type series. Great storyline and author and definitely a must read!
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
There's nothing like Charlie Brown. I grew up on it and now my boys are. We love when the holiday episodes come on the ABC network. We all watch it together. They've made new episodes and we love them!
Alejandra A.
Your trying to get your child into something good. Try this ! Charlie brown is one of the best. They have cute characters and they are not mean kids actually fall in love with the characters.
Allysa H.
Bauxite, AR
My mother watches the holiday editions every holiday, and has begun collecting them over the years. These will always be near and dear to me and our family because of her little obsession for the collection. They are wonderful family friendly classics!
Nina G.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Such a great classic. This will never go out of style. Love the storylines and characters. Good family books and even the cartoons are great. The new movie is really good as well.
Lourdes I.
Sylmar, CA
Where can I purchase this?
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Who is your favorite Peanuts' character?
Rund H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Who is your fav person in Charlie Brown???
Kat C.
Is this any good? I thought about giving it as a present but I don't know much about it.
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
We're can I purchase these.