The Casper Mattress

by Casper

#2 in Mattresses

Zoned Support™

Treats your shoulders and hips differently for deeper comfort and better alignment

Most popular design

Our original mattress — loved by countless sleepers, with more than 40,000 reviews

4 layers of premium foam

Perfect balance of support, breathability, comfort, and alignment

Softer foam under your shoulders. You’ll sink in just enough to relieve pressure and stay comfortable.

Firmer foam under your hips and core. A little extra support, right where you need it for proper spine alignment.

We use open-cell foams that have tiny pores to let excess hot air escape — so you can stay cool and comfortable.

How much is this product
Is the Casper mattress worth the price?
Is this a good mattress for people who run hot when they sleep? If not, what mattress in a box do you recommend?The Casper Mattress
Start your review of The Casper Mattress!
How would you rate this product?
Rubal O.
Didn’t really like it. Whole night was just awful changing sides. And it’s not firm at all.
Exaucée M.
Nantes
Love to sleep 🛏 Sleep like a baby The price is expensive but it’s a good mattress Recommend it
Lisa J.
Rambervillers
Le matelas est très doux et très agréable. Il n'est pas trop dur, ni trop moue. Il prend beaucoup la forme de notre corps quand on est allongé. Je n'ai pas eu de mal de dos bien au contraire ! Je recommande ce matelas à 100%. Pareil pour ceux qui ont des problèmes de dos
Nicole H.
Royal Oak, MI
We’ve had our Casper for a few years now. It started out great but it now has dips and the cover tore really easy and it can’t be flipped which sucks for longevity! It’s going to need to be replaced much faster than a flippable mattress.
Mauriana C.
Fountain, CO
The Casper Mattress uploaded by Mauriana C.
Purchased at: Costco
Was waking up with horrible back pain every morning for months. Hubby and I decided to ditch our old mattress and bed frame and wanted memory foam this time around. Found Casper at Costco and will never look back!!
jarrin M.
Jamaica, NY
It’s great. Help me to sleep well. It’s not way too soft. It keeps my back straight. Perfect.
Perlitta G.
PRICEY! We purchased this through Rooms-To-Go for a little over $1,500. It is breathable, has extra support around the shoulders and hips, and has this better firmer edges around the mattress to make it easier to get in and out bed. My husband is a big guy and I have hyperhidrosis, so I sweat a lot, especially through the night in my sleep. The material this is made from allows you to stay cool and comfortable through the night. This is the portion that sold both of us.
Through the manufacture we were able to test this out for 100 nights and a return to stock fee of $100 if it did not work for us. Which i rather lose $100 than not be able to return it all. No matter your sleep style from firm to plush or soft to tight this works for all styles. It helped alleviate some back and hip pain for both my husband and I. I also, noticed that when either one of us got out of bed we did not feel the other move or get out of bed.  Like, we did not bother the other getting in or out of bed, AMAZNG!! I reached out to customer service duet o being skeptical and the service was outstanding. Customer service was friendly, positive, and understanding to my concerns. I called them due to my concern of the packaging looking smaller than our King, but it actually unfolded in to a king size. They also, informed me of the 100-night , risk free trail, Free returns including shipping, and a 10 yr warranty. WHO DOES THAT? One last thing, if you return it (Which we are not going to) but if you do, Casper donates the mattress to charity. That is amazing.
We will be looking into future purchases with this company.

We will be looking into future purchases with this company.

Kitty T.
Estero, FL
I love how the package is shipping and easy to open and transport to the desired room. The bed is very comfortable and seems like such a great deal for the price. I would recommend this due to comfort and convenience. There are some more affordable mattresses shipped similarly on Amazon but the Casper Mattress price is reflected in quality.
Erin E.
We love our Casper so much we refer to it like it’s a person. We are ruined on any trip we go on no matter how nice the hotel is.
paige H.
Let me start out by saying I am a side sleeper, but on this mattress I sleep on my back the whole night... don't move all night... and my back feels amazing in the morning! Need I say more?? For The Casper Mattress being a memory foam mattress the Price point isn't too bad, and it gets delivered right to your door!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ericka R.
il y a un an
Nicole H. il y a 9 mois
We have had ours for about 5 years. We have a queen and we are not petite mammals (I’m 5-9 170lbs and my hubby is 6-2 probably 220lbs) that being said it’s held up relatively well. I would say it’s a medium firmness. There are zero indents in the foam. We did just get a thin foam mattress topper recently just to add some softness and cause our cover was kinda trashed. My one big complaint is that you cant flip it over. You can turn it top to bottom but you can’t flip it if that makes sense. So if you are a heavier person and sleep in the exact same position each night you might end up with an indent faster.
Adnana L.
Omaha, NE
il y a un an
The Casper Mattress my husband and I are both in love with softer mattresses is this one firm?
Aislinn S. il y a un an
I would say is right in the middle, you don’t sink into the mattress but it does provide good support. I like a softer mattress and my husband like a very firm mattress and this one makes us both happy. We got the hybrid in Cal King.