The Casper Mattress

by Casper

#1 in Mattresses

Zoned Support™

Treats your shoulders and hips differently for deeper comfort and better alignment

Most popular design

Our original mattress — loved by countless sleepers, with more than 40,000 reviews

4 layers of premium foam

Perfect balance of support, breathability, comfort, and alignment

Softer foam under your shoulders. You’ll sink in just enough to relieve pressure and stay comfortable.

Firmer foam under your hips and core. A little extra support, right where you need it for proper spine alignment.

We use open-cell foams that have tiny pores to let excess hot air escape — so you can stay cool and comfortable.

Does it seem to break down where you sleep like pillow tops?
What is the proper way to clean you Casper mattress?
Start your review of The Casper Mattress!
How would you rate this product?
Rambervillers
Le matelas est très doux et très agréable. Il n'est pas trop dur, ni trop moue. Il prend beaucoup la forme de notre corps quand on est allongé. Je n'ai pas eu de mal de dos bien au contraire ! Je recommande ce matelas à 100%. Pareil pour ceux qui ont des problèmes de dos
Nantes
Love to sleep 🛏 Sleep like a baby The price is expensive but it’s a good mattress Recommend it
Didn’t really like it. Whole night was just awful changing sides. And it’s not firm at all.
PRICEY! We purchased this through Rooms-To-Go for a little over $1,500. It is breathable, has extra support around the shoulders and hips, and has this better firmer edges around the mattress to make it easier to get in and out bed. My husband is a big guy and I have hyperhidrosis, so I sweat a lot, especially through the night in my sleep. The material this is made from allows you to stay cool and comfortable through the night. This is the portion that sold both of us.
Through the manufacture we were able to test this out for 100 nights and a return to stock fee of $100 if it did not work for us. Which i rather lose $100 than not be able to return it all. No matter your sleep style from firm to plush or soft to tight this works for all styles. It helped alleviate some back and hip pain for both my husband and I. I also, noticed that when either one of us got out of bed we did not feel the other move or get out of bed.  Like, we did not bother the other getting in or out of bed, AMAZNG!! I reached out to customer service duet o being skeptical and the service was outstanding. Customer service was friendly, positive, and understanding to my concerns. I called them due to my concern of the packaging looking smaller than our King, but it actually unfolded in to a king size. They also, informed me of the 100-night , risk free trail, Free returns including shipping, and a 10 yr warranty. WHO DOES THAT? One last thing, if you return it (Which we are not going to) but if you do, Casper donates the mattress to charity. That is amazing.
We will be looking into future purchases with this company.

We will be looking into future purchases with this company.

Tbilisi
The Casper Mattress uploaded by tamta K.
My husband and I recently purchased this mattress. I have to say we are pleased, but after sleeping on a spring mattress with a pillow top for over 10 years- it takes a little getting use to. I read all the reviews about the mattress on Amazon and they are very accurate. The only complaint I have is my shoulders being a little sore. But the firmness has helped my lower back pain. In the past I was a belly sleeper, but have not been able to sleep on my stomach in about 2 years. I thought the firmness would allow me to go back to sleeping on my stomach, but I was wrong. I don't think anyone can go wrong with the 100 night trial they offer- but be mindful you have to order from the Casper website for the trial and warranty to be valid! Also, with the trial- if you are not pleased after the first 30 days, they will send a topper to try as well. We have not opted to try the topper yet- but haven't ruled it out. We also sprung for the sheets and pillows. For the price, I wasn't overly impressed with the sheets. But they are nice. And the pillows are nice and fluffy! Which is kinda nice for the contrast in firm mattress. Here is my link to get $50 off!! [...] Also, when we opened the box, there was no smell and was fully ready to sleep on in about 5 minutes. The instructions also said to open with the little tool they sent starting at a little dot. My husband and I never saw the dot, but we're very careful not to cut into the mattress as other reviews had warned.
Saint Paul, MN
We’re REALLY happy with our Casper mattress. We upgraded from a queen to a king size, so that definitely is some of the benefit we saw, but the bed is very very comfortable. I run warm and my husband runs cold, so the memory foam not holding too much heat was really important to us. The mattress doesn’t suffer from the dreaded heat trap in the hot summer months, and it works really well with a pile of blankets to keep you insulated in the winter. The mattress isn’t making me cold or hot when I’m not asking it to, and honestly that’s all I can ask for. The only huge negative I have for this mattress is how heavy it is. Like any online mattress, it comes in a box, doesn’t have significant structure AND is heavy. It’s nearly impossible to move with one person and very, very difficult to move around with two average adults. The movers had no issues, though, and said they’re used to this type of mattress. We just didn’t know how difficult it would be to move, and I think everyone should know that before dropping a grand on a mattress! That said, we’re both really happy with the mattress, I recommend this to others, and don’t forget to always put on two mattress covers to protect your investment!
Vero Beach
First off, I'm glad that I purchased the Casper Mattress. After contemplating for months. I finally got the king size mattress. I also purchased the King Foundation, 4 king size pillows and a king size sheet set. The Mattress and Foundation came in 2 separate boxes from 2 different location which was weird but was sent by the same Carrier UPS. Mattress was easy to set up. I was watching youtube videos so I knew what to expect. Upon opening the plastic, some youtubers said that the instructions came with a cutter that was like opening mail letters, so you don't have to use a box cutter or scissors(in case you accidentally cut your new bed) BUT when i was going through the instructions and box I didnt' see any so I just end up using a scissor and carefully cut the plastic to remove. After removing the plastic there was a chemical smell. I actually had to let the bed air out for a few days possibly a week to make sure the bed did smell like it no more. The chemical smell wasn't too awful like you had to send it back or you can't sleep on it, it was bare able. The sheets lasted about 1 month before they faded and turned colors.
Atlanta, GA
Is there a way to give a product 10 stars? That's how I feel about Casper. I purchased a Casper mattress back in 2015 after seeing Manhattan PLASTERED with ads and I will never own another brand of mattress as long as I live. For one thing, the price is fantastic for the product you're getting. I previously slept on a Tempurpedic mattress that cost DOUBLE the price of a Casper and found that it was too firm and didn't maintain its shape like Casper does. Second off, Casper literally delivers the mattress TO YOU in an easy to open box and BAM you are about to sleep on a cloud. The mattress is exactly what Goldy Locks was looking for...not too firm, but also not too soft. It's just right. I sleep like a baby now and not only that, I've converted my brother, my parents and several friends into massive Casper fans and we all sleep soundly and wake up refreshed and ready to tackle the day. I'm telling you...eliminate the noise that is being made by other brands in the direct to consumer mattress space and just go with the original. Casper is the best and always will be. Trust me.
Str. Șinca, Nr. 20
This mattress is really a to-go for me when it comes to better sleep. I have a lot of back pain and my body doesn't fit any mattress, like I never feel like I actually sleep, which is so frustrating when I wake up, especially when I have two kids and I have to chase after them the whole day. I want to enjoy the playtime with my daughters and not being tired all day. So that got in the past when a friend of mine told me about this mattress and how good it is, and I wanted to try it. In my first night sleeping on The Casper Mattress it, it was like that was my deepest sleep that I ever had and the day after I woke up without back pain and I could play with my girl without complaining about pain anymore. The foam that is inside the mattress fits your body perfectly, it's just like it hugs you, and it also keeps your spine straight so that you actually have a deep relaxation when you lay on it, no matter your weight or size. It's just like a dream, if you know what I mean. ;)
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great mattress! My significant other and I purchased it, in King-size, three years ago as a ten-year anniversary gift to ourselves. Prior to that, we'd been sleeping on a mattress I'd had since I was 12 years old. (Yes, you read that right!) 😂 Needless to say, we were way overdue for a new mattress. We'd kept hearing ads for it on Marc Maron's "WTF" podcast... plus non-stop Facebook ads. We were intrigued by the "Test it out for 30 days" offer. So, we ordered it. How that king-size mattress was able to fit into a refrigerator-sized box, I will never know... some sort of crazy technology. Watching it transform into a huge mattress, right before our eyes, was the coolest. Even our dogs were blown away! We were very happy with our purchase... and still are! I love that I can't feel any movement in the bed from my partner's side, and vice-versa. In order words, we can't disturb one another if one of us is already sleeping.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 5 mois
Bree S. • il y a 2 mois
I love Casper and we’ve got the full line. Including sheets, pillows, and a dog bed for the fur baby.