HealthCasper
The Duvet Cover

The Casper Duvet Cover

by Casper

DETAILSThe Casper Duvet Cover is the perfect balance of soft, crisp, and airy. ABOUT CASPERCasper was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Casper’s sleep products are developed in-house by the company’s award-winning R&D team, including its airy sheets, pillow-in-a-pillow, and inventive Lounger and Layer designed exclusively for Target. Casper was recently named one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies in the World and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSWhat is Supima® or Pima cotton?Pima cotton is one of the longest cotton fibers in the world. It’s 35% longer and 45% stronger than regular cottons, which means the fiber is even softer and more lustrous wash after wash. Supima® is a trademarked name for textiles woven from 100% American Pima cotton, which is only grown in Texas and California. The Pima cotton used in Casper sheets comes from a farm in California’s Central Valley.What's the thread count of the Casper Duvet Cover?The thread count (400, with ultra-fine 2-ply 80s yarn) balances strength and softness without compromising breathability.How do you care for the Casper Duvet Cover?Wash in cold water on a gentle cycle and tumble dry on low. To prevent wrinkling, remove from the dryer as soon as possible.What is the 100-Night Trial?We believe you should actually sleep on a product to decide if you like it. So we give you 100 nights to test out all Casper products in your own home. If you don’t love it, we’ll give you a full refund.

Made from 100% premium extra-long staple Supima® cotton; 400 thread count (ultra-fine 2-ply 80s yarn); Breathable percale weave gets better with each wash; Smart details like securing ties and hidden openings; OEKO-TEX® 100 certified — the highest standard that guarantees safety for babies and children; Designed in the USA with cotton from California, spun, woven, and sewn in India; 100-night trial with free return shipping

Closure Type: Zipper

Textile construction: Percale

Care and Cleaning: Machine wash & Tumble dry

Number of Pieces: 1

Fabric Weight Type: Lightweight fabric

Warranty: 1 year limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869

Dry clean: Do not dry clean

Textile Material: 100% Cotton

Pattern: Solid, no pattern applied

Thread Count: 400

Backing Material: 100% Cotton

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Casper Duvet Cover!
Andrea C.
Doral, FL
The Casper is not an extremely heavy comforter, but it does have a decent amount of loft; just looking at the comforter from the side, it is quite fluffy and rises off the bed. However, since it is a lighter comforter, it really doesn't offer that cloud-like experience some people expect from down.
Shayrol S.
Doral, FL
1,566 reviews
Lo suelo utilizar en mi día a día pues son muy buenos para la suavidad y humectación necesaria para nuestra pues expuesta
Chata R.
11,903 reviews
No la conozco y no he usado esta marca pero deseo poder tenerla para probarlo y de esta manera recomendarlo
Kev N.
Santo Domingo
1,031 reviews
I really recommend this product, it is of good quality and without a doubt will help your operation, I hope to get it again, I currently need it.
Cristopher R.
lima
I recommend this product the brand is very good if we get to have a sample of it we will have tutorials and raffles for you to try it
Alexandra S.
Muito confortável mesmo. Este produto é excelente e de boa qualidade. Gostei bastante. A sua durabilidade é bastante grande o que exige menos reposição e preocupação. É bastante fácil de aplicar, muito simples mesmo. Recomendo a toda a gente.
Betzy L.
It has very cool scenes the characters are incredible I don't know how to describe it I recommend them too muchthe truth the title caught my attention a lot and I saw it I recommend it personally I loved itthe products look great I would love to try them I loved them

Looking for your answer?