The Carnivorous Carnival (Hardcover)

Everybody loves a carnival! Who can fail to delight in the colourful people, the unworldly spectacle, the fabulous freaks? A carnival is a place for good family fun – as long as one has a family, that is. For the Baudelaire orphans, their time at the carnival turns out to be yet another episode in a now unbearable series of unfortunate events. In fact, in this appalling ninth instalment in Lemony Snicket's serial, the siblings must confront a terrible lie, a caravan, and Chabo the wolf baby. With millions of readers worldwide, and the Baudelaire's fate turning from unpleasant to unseemly, it is clear that Lemony Snicket...

Does anyone else love the Netflix series??!
What do you think of the Netflix series ?
Is this book any good?
Start your review of The Carnivorous Carnival (Hardcover)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this is by far one of my favorite book series as a child!” in reviews
“They are unique and force children to think differently about every day items.” in reviews
“Great read this series of books I would recommend to all my friends with kids.” in reviews
“I love the Lemony Snicket books some of my favorite books to read as a kid and still love to reread them :)” in reviews
Westerville, OH
I went crazy for these books when I was a kid! They were such a good read and kept me interested and I was not a kid who liked to read! I have recommended these to my little brothers and sisters and I used to tell all of my friends to read these too! They are so fun and tell a great story!
Revere, MA
YE YES YES! I loved this whole book series when I was growing up. The sarcasm and the story was great and I would read the books over and over waiting for the next one to come out. lemoney snickett writes wonderfully for kids and teens and even adults with this book series.
This was one of my favorite series of books when I was younger. Great book. The plots, the writing, and of course the odd events that happen are unique and funny. The characters all have very different big personality and I think that's what intrigues readers the most.
I've read almost the entire book series and it never gets boring! I love it! The author is amazing at making the entire book interesting, my favorite character is violet and I hope to find more books my Lemony Snicket because his books are great!
Charlotte, NC
I love all of these books. I was disappointed in the movie, but these were the books of my childhood. I read them very quickly from a young age. I would highly recommend these books to younger readers, as they are riveting and full of adventure!
This series is so so good! It takes you away to a whole new perspective of this world! It really makes you look at ordinary things so differently. The characters are so captivating and the plots draw you in. Definitely worth a try
I was a serious fan of this series in middle school. I had the librarian request to have the rest of the series sent to us when I found that there were missing books in the series on the shelf. They're coming out with the show on Netflix and I cannot express how excited I am. I really hope they do the books justice.
Detroit Lakes, MN
Most intriguing books I've read to this day. they were written different than most young adult books but yet I loved it. the wording and how they spoke was so interesting that I couldn't put them down. I felt smarter and happier after reading these. only one out of my sister's that actually read them before the movie.
Louisville, KY
This entire series is so wonderful. I wish that the movie lived up to the books. The characters are so witty and so well developed and each book gets crazier and crazier with the stories. I loved this series growing up.
Kansas City, MO
I have every Lemony Snicket book and I still buy them when he comes out with more! The author is just genius! I cannot put any of his books down. I would recommend them to everyone on this planet, they are so good!