The Carnivorous Carnival (Hardcover)

Everybody loves a carnival! Who can fail to delight in the colourful people, the unworldly spectacle, the fabulous freaks? A carnival is a place for good family fun – as long as one has a family, that is. For the Baudelaire orphans, their time at the carnival turns out to be yet another episode in a now unbearable series of unfortunate events. In fact, in this appalling ninth instalment in Lemony Snicket's serial, the siblings must confront a terrible lie, a caravan, and Chabo the wolf baby. With millions of readers worldwide, and the Baudelaire's fate turning from unpleasant to unseemly, it is clear that Lemony Snicket...

Does anyone else love the Netflix series??!
What do you think of the Netflix series ?
Is this book any good?
Start your review of The Carnivorous Carnival (Hardcover)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this is by far one of my favorite book series as a child!” in reviews
“They are unique and force children to think differently about every day items.” in reviews
“Great read this series of books I would recommend to all my friends with kids.” in reviews
“I love the Lemony Snicket books some of my favorite books to read as a kid and still love to reread them :)” in reviews
CONSTANTINE
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Believe me guys this book is the best author ever. this book is goal for real. the plot is amazing and the authors style is so flowless
North York, ON
The Series of Unfortunate Events collection is awesome! The books just draw to my eye, and I can't get enough of them when I read them.
st albert
I live the way Snicket writes. The Story of this series is so interesting. The charachters are so unique.
I loved this series, I have read them all. Takes you on an adventure and teaches you not to give up!