The Carnivorous Carnival (Hardcover)

Everybody loves a carnival! Who can fail to delight in the colourful people, the unworldly spectacle, the fabulous freaks? A carnival is a place for good family fun – as long as one has a family, that is. For the Baudelaire orphans, their time at the carnival turns out to be yet another episode in a now unbearable series of unfortunate events. In fact, in this appalling ninth instalment in Lemony Snicket's serial, the siblings must confront a terrible lie, a caravan, and Chabo the wolf baby. With millions of readers worldwide, and the Baudelaire's fate turning from unpleasant to unseemly, it is clear that Lemony Snicket...

Does anyone else love the Netflix series??!
What do you think of the Netflix series ?
Is this book any good?
Start your review of The Carnivorous Carnival (Hardcover)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this is by far one of my favorite book series as a child!” in reviews
“They are unique and force children to think differently about every day items.” in reviews
“Great read this series of books I would recommend to all my friends with kids.” in reviews
“I love the Lemony Snicket books some of my favorite books to read as a kid and still love to reread them :)” in reviews
Whittier, CA
All these books are so amazing. Kids get to learn values and vocabulary words. Also it makes kids feel grateful of their lives compared to the children in the story. It keeps kids entertain and wanting to read more.
El Paso, TX
I really love how this book encompasses common teen struggles in an exaggerated and symbolic way. I feel this book is symbolic of how teens feel like "freaks" for being different. To the readers being ambidextrous or double-jointed isn’t that unusual but in the books, those are the freaks. I think it reveals how insecure we can be about what makes us different and shows us how silly it is to be insecure about those things
I love the lemony snicket series! I live each of the books! They are so full of detail, misery, adventure, comedy, and drama! I love how Count Olaf keeps finding the children and trying to kidnap them but always fails. I love his disguises too! Great story, but kinda sad that all the bad things happen to them!
The series of unfortunate events was one of my favorite series growing up. Violet was my favorite. Loved Sunny's character too! I loved how they had a different caretaker for each book. The writing is so inventive it instantly captures the mind. Can't wait for the tv show adaptation!
Richardson , TX
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I loved the Series of Unfortunate Events books when I was a kid! They are so well written and fun to read. I love that it's a long series because it's hours of fun just reading. I particularly love the Bad Beginning and the Carnivorous Carnival. Definitely recommend!
Mount Juliet, TN
Hands down my FAVORITE book series ever.I remember loving these as a kid and I still read them as an adult. I was equally excited about the movie, but the books will always be my favorite. The story is amazing and so imaginative. Not to mention I learned a lot from these books whether it be random knowledge or different words. I recommend this to anyone
Big Stone Gap, VA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Not just this book but the whole series is so good. The author did a wonderful job on creating this. Violet is my favorite character by far but I kinda love them all. Definitely would recommend reading these! It may take awhile but it's well worth it.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I honestly grew up reading these books. In third grade my teacher read the first one to us and for the rest of the school year I was so hooked that I bought the rest of the books in the series. These books are so addicting to read and there's plot twists everywhere. Really recommend all of the books in this series. 5/5 🌟.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This was a great read. It was one of my favorite books in the series. I like the structure of the story and how it changes. The author did a great job with the books and he really captured the characters misfortune.
Gillette, WY
I love lemony snickett and I have read all thirteen books and they are so amazing and yes I have more from this author and the author is so good and he is talented and smart and a must read yes I love all 13 books