The Carnivorous Carnival (Hardcover)

Everybody loves a carnival! Who can fail to delight in the colourful people, the unworldly spectacle, the fabulous freaks? A carnival is a place for good family fun – as long as one has a family, that is. For the Baudelaire orphans, their time at the carnival turns out to be yet another episode in a now unbearable series of unfortunate events. In fact, in this appalling ninth instalment in Lemony Snicket's serial, the siblings must confront a terrible lie, a caravan, and Chabo the wolf baby. With millions of readers worldwide, and the Baudelaire's fate turning from unpleasant to unseemly, it is clear that Lemony Snicket...

Does anyone else love the Netflix series??!
What do you think of the Netflix series ?
Is this book any good?
Start your review of The Carnivorous Carnival (Hardcover)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this is by far one of my favorite book series as a child!” in reviews
“They are unique and force children to think differently about every day items.” in reviews
“Great read this series of books I would recommend to all my friends with kids.” in reviews
“I love the Lemony Snicket books some of my favorite books to read as a kid and still love to reread them :)” in reviews
Lincoln , NE
A fun series of books. This one is a little darker than some others but keeps you turning pages. Written for children.
This series was always my favorite when I was younger! All the books were so unique and interesting. Amazing author!
South Gate, CA
Great read this series of books I would recommend to all my friends with kids. I read them and like them very much.
Love this series! Read it all when I was in school. It's such a great story to go back to even when you're older.
Frederick, MD
I actually liked this aeries a tad more than Harry Potter, I love how smartly written it is how dry the humor is
Warren, OH
I love love love this series!! And am so excited about the Netflix series I think I'm going to read them again
Had every single one of these! The were my favorite as an elementary kid! The were so dark but still so good !
I have not finished reading this series but I really want to. I read like the first 3 tho and they were great.
Plymouth, IN
These were my favorite book series! I liked them ten times more than the movie and the new netflix series.