The Carnivorous Carnival (Hardcover)

Everybody loves a carnival! Who can fail to delight in the colourful people, the unworldly spectacle, the fabulous freaks? A carnival is a place for good family fun – as long as one has a family, that is. For the Baudelaire orphans, their time at the carnival turns out to be yet another episode in a now unbearable series of unfortunate events. In fact, in this appalling ninth instalment in Lemony Snicket's serial, the siblings must confront a terrible lie, a caravan, and Chabo the wolf baby. With millions of readers worldwide, and the Baudelaire's fate turning from unpleasant to unseemly, it is clear that Lemony Snicket...

Does anyone else love the Netflix series??!
What do you think of the Netflix series ?
Is this book any good?
Start your review of The Carnivorous Carnival (Hardcover)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
this is by far one of my favorite book series as a child!in reviews
They are unique and force children to think differently about every day items.in reviews
Great read this series of books I would recommend to all my friends with kids.in reviews
I love the Lemony Snicket books some of my favorite books to read as a kid and still love to reread them :)in reviews
Jackie F.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I loved reading this book series as a kid, and I believe I had all of them in my collection. They weren’t my favorite stories, but they were very enjoyable to read! I would definitely recommend the series to young readers.
Kamille B.
Austin, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Great book! I remember reading several books from the series and reading them quickly just so I could get to the next one.
Tayler H.
Plano, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I loved the Series of Unfortunate Events books when I was a kid! They are so well written and fun to read. I love that it's a long series because it's hours of fun just reading. I particularly love the Bad Beginning and the Carnivorous Carnival. Definitely recommend!
Jordyn L.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Such a great series, even if it is unfortunate. Definitely always had you wondering what was going to happen next, especially with how they always managed to escape from count Olaf. Always keeps your mind wandering :) I definitely would prefer the books over the movie or show anyday.
Olivia B.
I've never actually read these. but I really want to, I have friends who have, and love them. they say they keep you on your toes. I just love books that have a suspense to them.
Candice M.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I really liked these books in elementary school. I just like the way the author writes. It's unfortunate that i can't stand the netflix series they made of it.
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
I loved every book in this series including this one. It was wacky, interesting, engaging, descriptive, and well written. I loved the siblings’ relationship and was rooting for them. They always stuck together through all the crazy things that happened
Sheareliz M.
I loved these growing up. I read the entire series and was deeply obsessed with every book. I hope to someday pass them on to my kids. They are one of the reasons why I love reading so much!
Amaya G.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This was a great read. It was one of my favorite books in the series. I like the structure of the story and how it changes. The author did a great job with the books and he really captured the characters misfortune.
Brylee C.
Fontana, CA
I absolutely love these books so much they really made me want to read more books!