none
The Care and Keeping of You (American Girl) (American Girl Library)

The Care and Keeping of You (American Girl) (American Girl Library)

by none

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Care and Keeping of You (American Girl) (American Girl Library)!
How would you rate this product?
Christine Mae M.
I really love this product it's amazing quality and very informative for growing up girls and I would highly recommend this
Alexandra W.
Chagrin Falls, OH
I gave this book to my daughter when she was in 4th grade to get aquanted with the changes that will be occurring in her body and her life as she continues to get older. I highly recommend this to all mother of preteen girls!
minette R.
My friends mom got her this book to help her through puberty after she got her period. I was at a sleepover at her house and saw this book when we were in I think middle or high school.
Yina G.
Such a great book for young ladies who are learning to care of themselves. Very informative .
Amber L.
This book does a great job of explaining the changes that are happening/will happen to a growing girl without being vulgar or touching on stuff that's still too mature to be discussing. It also touches on a lot of other things like hygiene and acne and braces. I bought this for my daughter who, though I had talked to her about these things, was not comfortable asking questions and hearing what I had to say about it all. I would recommend.

Looking for your answer?