The Candy Peddler 8 Pounds Dubble Bubble 1/2

The Candy Peddler 8 Pounds Dubble Bubble 1/2" Assorted Gumballs
  • "not my favorite type of gumballs." in 1 review
Shae C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is an American staple bubblegum and the flavor is so juicy and amazing at first, but sadly doesn't last long. With 8 pounds though, the supply will last long! I think they're great for birthday parties or baby showers in an expensive candy dish. The colors are classic and are eyecatching on a buffet table.
Stephanie G.
I do not like these at all. They are so hard they can crack one of your teeth and the flavor is just horrible. Granted I don't like any banana flavored candy, at least I tried them.
Misty W.
Dubble Bubble is a classic. It always brings back fond memories of my childhood. But,while I still like these gumballs,the flavor doesn't last near as long as it used to.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Childhood memories are brought to mind when eating these candies! I would get so excited getting these from the quarter machines at the grocery stores, the mall, etc.
Tasha D.
Manhattan, KS
I'm not a fan of this gum! The flavor doesn't last that long and all of them taste the exact same! This would be a cheap option though verse other choices.
Thelma M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love bubblegum so this gum is one of my favorites and it tastes good. Dubble Bubble is a classic. I remember getting gum stuck in my hair lol
Courtney J.
Grapevine, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to pick the bananas out of my runts when I was a kid, so having a bag full of them is my childhood dream come true!
Chrissie N.
Surprisingly these are very tasteful and I love popping them into my mouth. Most people would say those are five gums.
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
I don't like the taste they are to hard you cant enjoy them they smell good thats about all they got going for them
Juthsby A.
Gumm ballsss!! I love this things well not love cause they run out of flavor real quick but their a good lil snack
Lorena T.
Norwalk, CA
It looks like it's the type of gum that would get hard after a few minutes and your jaw starts to ach. Is it?