The Cabin in the Woods uploaded by Derricka M.

BY DREW GODDARD

Five friends go to a remote cabin in the woods. Bad things happen. If you think you know this story, think again. From fan favorites Joss Whedon and Drew Goddard comes THE CABIN IN THE WOODS, a mind blowing horror film that turns the genre inside out. Produced by Whedon and directed by Goddard from a script by both, the film stars Kristen Connolly, Chris Hemsworth, Anna Hutchison, Fran Kranz, Jesse Williams, Richard Jenkins and Bradley Whitford.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "this movie was a joke im a big time horror movie fann but this movie made horror movies look like a joke!!!!!" in 11 reviews
  • "This movie isn't really considered a scary movie to me but I like it it's something different with the different monsters in it " in 7 reviews
  • "Great Movie very neat concept, I watch this movie at least once a month with my friends" in 5 reviews
  • "Cabin in the woods was pretty decent , plot twists , keeps guessing throughout the movie , but not completely sure if i would watch it again ." in 5 reviews
  • "this movie while it was a thriller, I thought that parts of it seemed too scifi rather than a horror film." in 5 reviews
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Pop Culture Expert
This movie is so stupid but so good at the same time. It has the dumbest storyline and like I does scare you a little, like it has jump scares but it's not at all a horror movie. I think I laughed more. I definitely think it's a great movie because it's funny and you want to watch it but by no means is it actually scary. A must watch if you want a mix of genres in a movie.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert
If you are expecting a Blockbuster film then you will be super disappointed. If you are looking for a campy, cult classic, then sit back and enjoy. Looking at it from that perspective, the acting was over the top like you would expect. Is it an award winning film? No. Is it a good, campy, film. Yes.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Brilliant, AL
Pop Culture Expert
To me this wasn't really scary but I really liked it because it is different than anything else I have seen. I really liked the concept but I think they could have delivered it a bit better. There is a lot of dark comedy moments in it and drug use so it's not for everyone but I really enjoyed it.
Lesley E.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
Pop Culture Expert
this was such a trippy movie. like there was a lot of unexpected turns and really funny parts. i liked this because sometimes i watch scary movies and its the same stuff every time. i liked the actors and story line and still watch this when its on.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
This movie is laughable!

I rented this from red box because I don't generally waste my money at the movies on horror. How glad I was I had a free red box code!

What a waste of time and money!
Lea M.
Lea M.
Really bizarre film, to be honest. It was a fun watch but I wouldn't buy the dvd or watch it repeatedly like I would with a better movie.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Funny awesome movie. It's different and great cast. Love the fool lol. I enjoy watching during Halloween with other scary horror movies.
K T.
K T.
Benton, Pa
Pop Culture Expert
I found this movie a rather let down. I was so excited to watch this movie. It was decent but I want more thrills and chills.
Michaela T.
Michaela T.
San Antonio, TX
Very plot twisting movie. I wasn't happy with the ending tho I wish it was more realistic
Derricka M.
Derricka M.
My all time favorite movie. I really enjoyed the twist. I didn't really expect the movie to transpire the way that it did. I watch it almost every other month I enjoy the graphics,and the story plot.
Bria E.
Bria E.
Columbia, SC
Is this even worth watching??
Sonja H.
Sonja H.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you think they will make a second one?
Julia S.
Julia S.
Is this a super scary movie? I'm not into horror films but I can't pass up seeing Chris Hemsworth!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
La Vergne, TN
Can I have this , I love scary movies
Maheen J.
Maheen J.
Is this based off of something?