BY NONE

Katie C.
Mcdonough, GA
Great book, I couldn't put it down. The author does a great job making you want to turn the page to find out what will happen next. The only problem is there are a couple mistakes in the writing (a mix up with the characters names) that make it a little confusing and you have to reread. Overall it's a great book and I highly recommend it to everyone
Jori B.
Medford, WI
Was overall a good book but was disappointed by the ending. So far I've read all of Natasha's book and she's a pretty good writer. Would definitely recommend it to others.
Lucy M.
Fresno, CA
What an amazing book. This book had me evaluating my whole life and the way I've been living it. Everything in this world happens for a reason. God has a plan. You must trust him.
Jessica D.
Great book couldn't put it down. The suspense was really good and It really made me wonder who to trust. Never know what can happen
Skylar P.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Super easy read, keeps you engaged and wanting to read more. I read this book in one day.