MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesDrybar
The Brush Crush Heated Straightening Brush

The Brush Crush Heated Straightening Brush

Shop drybar The Brush Crush Heated Straightening Brush at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Do you use a straightening brush? What kind? I’ve been eyeing up the The Brush Crush Heated Straightening Brush but….I wanna know If there’s a better contender.
Does anyone with fine hair like this brush over the option of a traditional flat iron?
I have thin slightly wavy hair, but I have A LOT of hair. I’ve been looking for an easier & quicker way to style it in the morning without using as much heat as a straightener. Will this do the trick for me?
Start your review of The Brush Crush Heated Straightening Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Mariah D.
St Augustine, FL
The Brush Crush Heated Straightening Brush uploaded by Mariah D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Omg I love it !!! It’s $$$ but worth it! Still straight after sleeping and no frizzinessThe Brush Crush Heated Straightening Brush !!!
Sandra R.
Brick, NJ
The Brush Crush Heated Straightening Brush uploaded by Sandra R.
Purchased at: ULTA
The Brush Crush by Dry Bar. After doing some research and reading all the great reviews, I took the leap and purchased it. This heated straightening brush is faster and doesn’t leave my hair as flat as my flat iron does. I am able to maintain a smooth finish and still have the thickness that I have been looking
DesCCCCiree W.
The Brush Crush Heated Straightening Brush uploaded by DesCCCCiree W.
Created for the perfect blowout without the dryer. My stylist would use this brush straightener if I was pressed for time on freshly washed slicked back ponytail because it takes my hair to air-dry two days this is a hack to have smooth straight hair without blow drying The Brush Crush Heated Straightening Brush the ends came out perfect I didn’t use on high heat 370-380• temperature does go to 450• I no longer like my hair to be bone straight.
Karen R.
Elk Grove, CA
My review is not for the dry bar brush hair straightener, I’m sorry for this I know it doesn’t make sense to put this on here but I couldn’t find the TYMO hair straightener on here! Girl, let me put you ON!! I bought it on amazon and it’s waaaay cheaper than the drybar! I’ve never had my hair so smooth and pin straight before. Not even a flat iron could do this. The movement is effortless as well since it’s just like you are brushing your hair out. No need to add pressure like a flat iron. It does the work for you.
angelica G.
Peabody, MA
The Brush Crush Heated Straightening Brush uploaded by angelica G.
i lovet i used to do my hair ❤️❤️ perfect hair brush easy to used you can use all the time
Ana H.
Dallas, TX
The Brush Crush Heated Straightening Brush uploaded by Ana H.
Perfect for Busy Mom! This is by far my favorite hot hair tool I own. With a toddler under 2, I don’t have time to blow dry my hair and then flat iron it. With this heated hair brush, I can shower in the morning while my coffee brews and I can let my hair air dry while I make breakfast and eat with my baby before brushing out my hair with this brush before heading out for our day. I always look put together and my hair doesn’t suffer from heat damage.
Kai K.
I LOVE THIS. I prefer this over a flat iron any day. I have wavy hair, and this worked well... maybe even better than a straightener.
Lori G.
Bethpage, NY
The Drybar brush is o.k my hair is very thick and curly and this heated brush does tame my frizz.
Kelcie K.
The Brush Crush Heated Straightening Brush uploaded by Kelcie K.
The Brush Crush Heated Straightening Brush uploaded by Kelcie K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this from Ulta after seeing it used in person. I love this brush because it still leaves some volume while straightening. It’s definitely great to just run through the hair after blow drying it.
L D.
I love this brush so much. I’ve tried multiple straightening devices and wasted so much money. This makes it easy to do I don’t burn myself and my hair looks great I do definitely use heat protection and I love that the temp is adjustable. Highly recommend if you are looking for a heated styling brush.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tess G.
Goodrich, MI
il y a 4 mois
Naomi W. il y a 4 mois
ARIA BEAUTY ALL THE WAY! #discount code ARIA50 takes 50% off!
Elizabeth D.
il y a 10 mois
Has anyone tried the The Brush Crush Heated Straightening Brush? Or any other brand of straightening brush? Looking for something that will take less time than a flat iron.
Carol S.
San Jose ca
il y a un an
The Brush Crush Heated Straightening Brush Is it worth it!? Is there something similar that’s better? One that’s cheaper? Im willing to pay if it’s worth it!
Jennifer S. il y a 10 mois
If you have access to the Nordstrom sale, they have a deal on this product. I think it is worth it but if you are worried about the price, definitely check out the Nordstrom deal. ❤️