BY BROWGAL

The Browgal Second Chance - Brow Enhancement Serum - Don't give up on your sparse brows. give them a Second Chance! Second Chance Brow Enhancement Serum is the most innovative, results-driven, topical eyebrow enhancement serum on the market today. 0.14 fl. oz. Visible results in as little as four weeks Patent-pending, "green" Restoplex technology to condition, enhance and strengthen brow hair 3-speed vibrating brush increases circulation to the area and delivers product to the root of the hair for faster results see more...

Jennifer T.
I got this in a FabFitFun box. The directions say that it can be used for brows and/or eyelashes. I have no interest in touching my brows but I was interested in using it for my lashes. I have blue/grey eyes, some products like this can cause blue eyes to turn brown or get brown spots. That’s something I don’t want to do so I reached out to customer service asking if it was safe for blue eyes and that they won’t change color. Not only did it take almost two months before they replied the reply was hardly convincing. All they said was yes it’s safe to use on lashes. So I threw this product away and I will not be a brow gal customer in the future. The Browgal Second Chance - Brow Enhancement Serum
Dani N.
Washburn
Love this tinted eyebrow gel, has multiple colors but is not too intense that it completely changes your look after you apply it. Keeps your brows in place all day and gives them a feathered look if that’s what you like or precise look, wand is very versatile for any look your prefer!
Jennifer T.
The directions say it can be used on eyelashes as well. Will it change the color of my eyes?