BY THE BROWGAL #13 in Hair Gel

The BrowGal Instatint is a tinted eyebrow gel designed with microfibers that attach to your natural brow hair or in low spots with sparse hair to create the illusion of naturally full and enhanced brows. The Instatint will add volume and apply color to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristy R.
This is a product I recently received in my Boxycharm box and now I'll never go without it. It is perfect for what I like to do to my eyebrows. I have average brows with a couple of sparse places. This product is applied with a little spoolie so all you have to do is just brush this onto your brows. Before I start I do take an eyebrow pencil and add some color to the tail of my eyebrows because they are extremely light, then I just go over my whole brow with this product and it looks great and so natural. The color isn't overly saturated so it just adds some definition to the sparse spots and adds little strokes of color, which look like little eyebrow hairs. It only takes me about 3 minutes and I'm done with my brows and ready to move onto my next face product. I've used similar products in the past, but none of them have worked as well or have been as easy to apply as this one. I have a friend who'd never used a product like this and I gave it to her to try and even she was able to use it without any problems. It really is a product that just works on its own, with barely any effort. I honestly can't say enough good things about it and I will definitely be purchasing this when my current tube runs out of product!
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I am a loyal user of Benefits Volumizing Brow Gel but I received this in Boxycharm a couple months ago and figured I'd give it a try....all other Brow Gal products I've tried have been outstanding and this is no exception. When using this...I can't use it on its own because 1)It doesn't give the fullness and depth that the Benefit one does and 2)the committee when used alone is just slightly off for me. I purchased the Maybelliene duo fill in Auburn and I use the pencil to fill the sparse does than I use the powder end just to add a slight amount more color and depth. Then i use the Brow Gal Tint...the tiny brush is perfect for easily shaping my brows, not getting color outside of the area I desire, and when dried, out holds my brows in place for the day...I don't need to use my clear brow wax or gel. And the Auburn color underneath peaks through enough that the end result is natural looking. Definitely another winning product from Brow Gal
Olivia B.
Orangevale, CA
I can’t live without this stuff now! I recently got this in a BoxyCharm box and I’ve already bought myself another one for when I run out! I use this everyday. I always recommend this to people who are in a rush and quickly need to fill in their brows and look put together. I was lucky enough to get the perfect shade to match my platinum blonde hair. It is effortless to apply. You use light or harder strokes depending on how full you want your brows to look. It never smears or the color never goes above your actual brow hairs. I’m so happy I discovered this amazing product!!
Kelly D.
Chelmsford, MA
I received this in my BoxyCharm and am absolutely IN LOVE. I hardly ever post five star reviews but I’ve been using this every single days since I got it. It’s the perfect everyday brow product for me. I have the medium brown color and it’s got this super small wand with the tiniest spoolie I have ever seen. It’s perfect for brushing the gel into your brow hairs. It leaves a tint and some little fibers to add oomph to your brows. It’s also cool proof! I have all the Anastasia brow products (which I love) but this is just so effortless. I reach for it every. single. day. Seriously amazing. ❤️👍🏻💁🏻‍♀️
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I got this Brow Gel in my April BoxyCharm, I have never used a brow gel before and was excited to try my first. My eyebrows are a dark blonde color and my brows are medium-full. The color matched up with my brows really well. I love the applicator brush. Its very gentle and has great accuracy. It is just enough tint that its noticeable. I really brow gel, however I would like to try other brands before setting my heart on this one. I do recommend this brow gel.
Elizabeth V.
Havelock, IA
I think this is a great product if you are looking for something that is going to add color to your brows. My brows start light at the root and get darker at the ends and it does add a nice even color. I am a little disappointed because it says it has brow fibers which it does but not enough to make a difference with much fullness so if you are buying this product for the fibers I think there are other products that are better but if you want it for the tint it does a good job!
Samantha M.
Kannapolis, NC
Um - talk about a heaven sent about doing your eyebrows. It literally takes me two seconds to add color/fullness to my brows (getting that good shape, I don't like them to look like they have a ton of makeup in them, I just want them to look even and full). Literally three swipes tops, done in one minute with beautiful brows. The light color I found to still be pretty dark, but nothing darker than I would have chosen for myself. I will be adding this as a staple to my makeup routine - HUGE TIME SAVER.
Crystal O.
Madison
I have very patchy brows otherwise I would use this product much more. If you get the correct shade, it actually does its job. Make your brows fuller and also assists with shaping them. The applicator is small enough for your brows but it takes several sweeps to cover the brow. It ends up hard and it quick dries so if you go out of your brow shape you'll need liquid to remove it. Recommended to do before applying foundation if you're still getting the hang of your brows.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I recived this brow tent in my April boxycharm and at first I was upset because it is a blonde shade and I have mahogany brown hair, however I tried it and the color works for me especially on my natural days I do use a bit of my other eyebrow products with it but it give my eyebrows a beautiful ombre look. I'd definitely recommend this product to a friend and I'm definitely going to buy it again but in a darker shade
Dariana  .
Piscataway, NJ
If you are like me and don’t want your eyebrow to look painted or crazy thick this if your product. This product defines your brows without over doing it, it just makes your natural shape stand out more. Is kinda like putting mascara in your lashes only it doesn’t extended it but it enhances it. Highly recommended.
Rechell D.
Milpitas, CA
Any tips on how to apply the brow gel?
Rechell D.
Milpitas, CA
Any tips on how to apply the brow gel?