BY THE BROWGAL

The BrowGal Instatint is a tinted eyebrow gel designed with microfibers that attach to your natural brow hair or in low spots with sparse hair to create the illusion of naturally full and enhanced brows. The Instatint will add volume and apply color to... see more...

Allison M.
Ayer
I freaking love this stuff! I pretty much destroyed my eyebrows in the 90's by plucking way too thin (ugh it was the style) and haven't had much luck regrowing them in since but this product makes me look human again. My eyebrows look much more full with minimal effort and lasts all day. I'm not spending allot of time on my eyebrows and the applicator/wand is so easy to use. For the price I wish the tube was larger but I am very happy with the job is does. My eyebrows are more defined, they aren't chunky or stiff and the color is amazing. I will totally buy this again!
Mummah Darling B.
St Petersburg, FL
Love this product! You can create a quick brow look if your in a rush or use it with other products to create a more polished look! The color pay off is great & it's not thick at all, the consistency is perfect! It's just enough hold to keep the hairs in place but not look or feel glued down! There's also tiny fibers in this formula that grab onto the brow hairs to make them look thicker & fuller! I have the pencil version too but I like this one much better! It works!!! Overall, I'd definitely recommend this product to others & I plan on purchasing some more when I run out!
Christina R.
Fantastic middle-of-the-road brow product. You're not going to go full Glossier Boy Brow with it, nor will you just get the taming of a clear gel. This packs more oomph. It adds a bit of volume thanks to the fibers and helps out with sparse areas. I do use a pencil beforehand, but this makes it more 3D and believable.

It lasts all day and (perhaps more importantly) doesn't shed little dark fibers everywhere. No issues with transfer or product movement on my face. This is an overall lesser known brand but they put out some great products--I love the brow-centric focus.
Victoria M.
Beebe, AR
Where has this been all my life?? I got this product in my Boxycharm Box and can’t thank Boxycharm enough for introducing me to it. This brow gel is perfect on a “no makeup” makeup day to add some fluff and color to your brows. It’s also perfect for a full glam day. I use a brow pencil to define my brows and then use this gel to fill in my brows and give them a fuller look.
Wendy T.
firebaugh,ca
I love this product. I used to use a brow tint from benefit and after trying this out Im not going back. I love the small brush and the color works great for me. When I'm in a rush and can't do my eyebrows I just swipe on my eyebrows and they look Fuller simple and nice.and when I fill in my eyebrows at the end I just swipe just to tame them down and give them some life lol. The formula is great not heavy at all.
Taylor B.
Lakeland, FL
This tinted brow gel is fantastic for people who are on the go! For some quick definition you just swipe it on and you’re done. You get quite a bit of product in the tube so it goes a long way. It doesn’t fade throughout the day and doesn’t smudge or bleed if you get wet or sweat. It’s one of my faves!
Courtney F.
I like this gel a lot! The color is great and it is super helpful when you don’t want to do a full face but still need brows! Love the little brush applicator. My only issue is The price is a bit much for the amount of product.
Catherine K.
Burbank, CA
I really love this one. I've tried others and this brow gel stys put even through my heaviest workouts. It even fills in areas I've over plucked. The BrowGal Instatint Hair Tinted Brow Gel with Microfibers, 01, Dark
<3 H.
Shreveport
This is a great product, but this isn't for a beginner, which is why I gave it 4 stars. Don't buy it unless you know what you're doing, because those thick catapillar smudges aren't cute.
Krystle C.
This is a great product to use if you want a more natural, fluffy brow. I love this stuff and will eventually repurchase! It also has fibers in it that adds volume to the brow.

Amazon