Brittany S.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is the third tinted gel I have tried and my favorite! I had horribly thin brows, and while they grew I mastered the "Instagram brow" .... They now naturally have the "Instagram" shape, and I realized I much prefer my brows to have that shape and look more natural than the somewhat drawn on appearance of using all the extra products. The wand on this applicator is small and precise!! The formula isn't clumpy at all and glides on beautifully. It leaves my brows looking Fuller but natural which I never thought was a possibility a few years ago when my brows were beyond repair in my eyes. I will be purchasing this again over my benefit product.