BY THE BROWGAL #4 in Hair Gel

The BrowGal Instatint is a tinted eyebrow gel designed with microfibers that attach to your natural brow hair or in low spots with sparse hair to create the illusion of naturally full and enhanced brows. The Instatint will add volume and apply color to... see more...

Lori P.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm giving this product 5 stars, only because my ONLY issue with it is that you don't get a ton of product in the container (though I could see this small thing lasting me quite a while).

I had to do my makeup at my desk (read: low-key and very fast) today, so I brought this stuff since I got it last night in my Allure Beauty Box. I'm so glad I did! A girl at my work was like 'holy crap what did you use?? I want my brows to look like that!'

This stuff not only sets your powder/pencil brow, it adds a subtle fullness to your brows and defines the hairs you do have in a non-crunchy, very natural way. The spoolie is SO TEENY which is perfect for getting those precise corners and particularly stubborn hairs.

This stuff is pricey, but this is going to completely replace my Anastasia Brow Gel- it's that good. Would definitely recommend!
Laura W.
Grants Pass, OR
I really like this brow gal gel. I just received it in my allure box. I have uneven eyebrows due to a car accident and this is just really easy to use. not too much gel gets on the brush and brush is tiny so you can really get detailed with it. And the wand is longer so it’s easier to maneuver then the small little gimme brow from benefit.
Shelley P.
Bozeman, MT
I have tried so many brow products as I get older & my brows thin out. This brow gel give fuller brows without looking like they’re furry caterpillars! The color is natural and it stays in place! Even water splashing all over my face never caused a single drip or run in this brow product. However, it’s easy to remove with makeup remover. Truly easy to use and super finished look. LOVE THIS STUFF!! The BrowGal Instatint Hair 02 Tinted Brow Gel with Microfibers, Brown
Brittany S.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is the third tinted gel I have tried and my favorite! I had horribly thin brows, and while they grew I mastered the "Instagram brow" .... They now naturally have the "Instagram" shape, and I realized I much prefer my brows to have that shape and look more natural than the somewhat drawn on appearance of using all the extra products. The wand on this applicator is small and precise!! The formula isn't clumpy at all and glides on beautifully. It leaves my brows looking Fuller but natural which I never thought was a possibility a few years ago when my brows were beyond repair in my eyes. I will be purchasing this again over my benefit product.
Tessa L.
Pasadena, CA
This is my absolute favorite tinted brow gel! In my experience, most other brow gels are a bit too heavy handed with the product and end up clumping and smudging, but not Brow Gal. The brush on this is what's truly phenomenal, it's great at brushing out your brows and it applies just the right amount of product without ever clumping. I prefer an understated brow so I usually do one or two swipes but if you wanted something bolder it would be very easy to build up the color. The price of this product is comparable to others like it sold at Sephora but this is SO much better than any other brow gel.
jenna m.
65806
I received this recently in a subscription box and I am enjoying it so far. I have medium brown hair that tends to lean more on the warmer side. There is no scent to this which I love. The product does what it says and makes doing your brows a quick and easy task. I have more sparse hairs so I like the added fibers over just a gel. Only thing I would change is the packaging. It can be really hard to put the spoolie back into the tube, it almost feels like the wand may snap if you aren't careful.
Racquel S.
Riviera Beach, FL
I love this product cause it does give my brows and awesome tint and makes them look fuller. I love the applicator on this item and definitely will use this again. I use this for my no makeup days when I just wanna be free
Rebecca m.
This product sucks! 😤 I got this in m Allure Beauty Box.

Honestly, this is the first time I've used a product like this. It was so difficult to apply! When I applied it at first there was so much product that when I tried to blend it it just went everywhere because it was so wet. The brush didn't let me get my thon spots on my eyebrow and I could not build it no matter what I did!

I guess if you are looking for more of a natural look this might be it, but if you want full brows this is not the product for you.
Amanda F.
Lombard
I received this in my allure box last month and was so excited to try it. It is hands down my new favorite brow gel. I love that it has fibers to give me fuller brows. The color is perfect too. The BrowGal Instatint Hair 02 Tinted Brow Gel with Microfibers, Brown
Alysa W.
San clemente , CA
I have been using Glossier’s boy brow for a while, but was in the market to try something new when I picked this up. I love how full the micro fibers make my eyebrows while also looking incredibly natural. The wand itself is so tiny it’s easy to apply without smearing too much on my face. My only complaint is that I would love the brown color to be just a tad darker!
marie A.
I am a subscriber of boxy charm & we are supposed to be getting this in our April box. Has anyone tried this? how pigmented is it? & did you like the microfibers?
Brianna P.
Terre Haute, IN
I have never tried this. Is the gel sticky?
Demi C.
oklahoma city
Is this closer to a liquid gel or waxy pomade?

Amazon