BY THE BROWGAL

Hold the shape of your brow perfectly and with staying power. The browgal eyebrow gel works with pencils and powders to seal and protect badass brows for anyone too cool to fuss and too busy to have to reapply. Go swimming at the beach, do hot yoga, or spend the night away from home-without the worry of your brows coming unhinged. Water and sweat resistant for the everyday person on the move. Won’t flake. Medium to firm hold. Wears all day. Clear, undetectable finish. see more...

• I have heard many different things about the brow gel. ha...4 Answers
  • Does this product work without brow powder and pencil?2 Answers
  • I heard many different things about this eyebrow gel, I w...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this stuff. I use it every day to tame my wild brow hairs that just won't stay put! It's super easy to use with the spoolie brush and is clear and not a random brown color that will never match anyone!" in 10 reviews
Britani C.
Broken Arrow, OK
I didn't use the clear but have the brown fiber gel that I received in a boxycharm. I really like it and def want to look I to the brand further. I can't really see any "fibers" so I'm not sure about that... The gel is great though and doesn't smudge! I'll be purchasing when this one gets a little lower!The BrowGal Instatint Hair Tinted Brow Gel with Microfibers, 03, LightSnapchat, Inc. SnapchatJack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm Black Tea
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
I've tried a few cheap eyebrow gels like elf and found that all they do is make my eyebrows crunchy and don't really hold the hairs  in place. After many eyebrow disasters, I decided to upgrade to something a little more expensive and see if my eyebrows could finally be tames. This eyebrow gel came to the rescue and is singlehandedly the best gel I've every tried! It really does go on clear and stays clear when it dries. It keeps my eyebrows in the same exact place and the some! The formula is not very thick itself, but it almost acts like a glue to keep your eyebrows exactly where you want them. I recommend this gel to everyone struggling with keeping their eyebrows in places because this gel takes the cake!
Liesl G.
I received this product with my Boxycharm subscription.  I'm not going to say I dislike this product but I'm not going to say I love it either.  I like the concept of it.  I don't have wild brows that are hard to tame but as I have blonde hair I do like to add a little bit of color to my brows.  It does add a little color and it does still leave my brows feeling good (not sticky or stiff).  The reason I don't love it though is that it doesn't seem to make a huge difference to my brows.  As I have this product I do use it but as soon as it runs out I won't be out looking to buy more.
Rose Marie B.
Chester , PA
This is THE BEST eyebrow gel there is!
I literally have NO COMPLAINTS towards this!
The price point is amazing, I received this item in my monthly body charm and I fell in love! It lasts a very long time! The bristles on the brush is SO AMAZING, it disperses enough product onto the brows and while your applying it it brushes your brow hairs so correctly.
The product has no scent it smells plain which is a great thing for people who are sensitive to scents.
The product doesn’t flake on the brows and it lasts a long time, plus keeps the brows intact.
Definitely give this a try! Completely recommend!
Shayna L.
This is truly one of the best eyebrow gels I have ever tried. However, you need to apply it extremely sparingly or it flakes. Even on my oily skin, this stays put until I wash it off at night. Would give it 5 stars but my main issue is with the container itself. It doesn't matter if you store this product upright or on it's side, once it's opened it tends to leak out from under the top. I've ordered 3 tubes of this, all from different sellers, and the exact same thing happens within the first few days of opening. Doesn't matter how tight you try to recap the tube. Even with that fault it's still my "go to" brow gel.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
I really wanted to like this product, but I was not a big fan of this product. I feel like it makes your eyebrows more crusty if you use too much of this product. Also, I don't really recommend paying that much for a brow gel like this. It does a decent job holding your eyebrows in place but definitely starts flaking after a bit of time.
Stefany R.
Love love love this. Excellent after you do your eyebrows to give it that natural look and keep hairs in place and also you can use it on its own for more of a natural look I just wish it was a little more pigmented so whenever it's used a lone you don't have to put so many layers of it . It still gives you that nice tint.
Quinn P.
Johnston, RI
I received this in my BoxyCharm and its just not for me. I felt like when i applied i noticed no difference and it didnt even truly help shape my brow. This is probably best for someone who wants extremely subtle brows. I like a bit more structure.
Kristen P.
I received this product in my boxycharm this month. I have been loving it since I’ve started using it! I fill in my brows with a pencil first and then I use this gel and it really fills in the parts of my brows that were still pretty bare. It also keeps them in place all day until I take my makeup off! Highly recommend!
Mayra M.
Porter, TX
This product really gets in the gaps really nice. I like using this on the front of my eyebrows, n a little bit on the ends. It’s a long lasting product. Nice packaging. At first I thought it was small, but it lasts. I got it in my boxycharm subscription but I will be buying again when I’m finished with the one I have.
nikole l.
noblesville, IN
I have heard many different things about the brow gel. have you ever had problems with it turning your dark brows white?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Does this product work without brow powder and pencil?
Abby K.
I heard many different things about this eyebrow gel, I want to get it but I’m skeptical. Does it make your brows flaky, or hard? Or is it a really good gel that’s worth the money