The Browgal By Tonya Crooks The BrowGal Black Skinny Pencil-CHOCOLATE-One Size uploaded by La F.

BY THE BROWGAL BY TONYA CROOKS

High quality pencil made of cedar wood Black Imported see more...

Erika T.
Columbus, OH
I received this brown pencil in the shade Chocolate in my April Glossybox. I have been on a pomade kick and was excited to give this pencil a try. I like that the pencil is so large because you know that it’s not going to run out quickly and it’s nice that it has a built in sharpener and spooly. However I felt like once I applied it to my brows it was patchy and I had to reapply several times to spots that weren’t filled all the way. It lasted throughout the day without smudging but overall I prefer the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade over this pencil.
Rodney S.
Brewerton
This brow pencil works great last long the only thing I don’t like is it doesn’t get very sharp so you can’t do hair like strokes but I’m ok with it the spoile works great.
Rachel M.
San Antonio, TX
I love browgal products this pencil comes with built in brow brush and sharpener. It is firmer so you can draw more fine lines and more natural appesring eye brows
Toosdai O.
Minden, LA
I got this month's ago and haven't stopped using it since. I lost it for about a week and purchase a second off of someone because I couldn't live without it. Definitely my favorite brow brush.
Amanda G.
Augusta
This pencil is magical! It's the best eyebrow pencil I've found. The color (I use espresso) looks very natural, and I absolutely love that there's a built in sharpener... Never a dull tip!
Grecia O.
Ridgewood , NY
In love with this products I have never tried anything like this. It leaves my brows looking ready for a perfect brow look. It cal be used dry or wet and the consistency it's always the best and I couldn't be more happier to try this lovely product this summer
Jessica D.
Amelia
I use the liquid one and I love it. It's got fibers and it makes your brows look amazing. I will be buying this one again. I wish I could find it in stores.
katelynne b.
Fulton
Great brow pencil. Overall a very good brand. I have used multiple products with no complaints. Brow palette in conjunction with the pencil is great.
Kristie J.
Cabot, AR
Love the browgal products they make my brows look beautiful and the quality is on point. Tonya really outdoes herself with each new product
Mario G.