BY THE BROWGAL

The BrowGal full size, double ended brow brush. Designed by PRO Tonya Crooks to still allow for precision, hair like strokes while filling in the brows. see more...

Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been one of my favorite Boxycharm acquisitions. This brush is perfect for doing my eyebrows with my Dip Brow pomade. The bristles are the perfect stiffness (even after a few months of constant use) and I love how thin they are. They are perfect for getting precise lines. It works great with powder products as well. If and when this one craps out, I will definitely purchase a new one!
Ruby B.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my march beautycon box, and let me tell you, the world ended when I misplaced it, even though I have like 6 similar brushes. I really didn't think anything could replace my Anastasia brush. This stole the show. It's longer and way more comfortable to hold and maneuver. The brush is just as thin but the bristles have more give. It's hard to explain, but this really shortened my dipbrow routine as compared to the abh one, and at one point I loved that brush so much that I bought a second and third. This brush allows for longer, smoother stokes, with less lifting and repositioning of your hand. It also made replicating hairs much easier and seems to grab and distribute product perfectly and evenly, as well as slightly more sheer, which is awesome since it doesn't take much for dipbrow to apply heavily. It practically does the work for you. Also, the spoolie is so much softer, fluffier, and more flexible than the abh, so blending doesn't cause discomfort. It's literally the perfect brow brush. I will be buying backups

Photo (brush tips) left to right: browgal, Anastasia Beverly Hills and makeup forever brow brush
Tina M.
Polson , MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great brow brush! I love the spoolie there’s just something about it that’s just amazing. The little brow fill end does a perfect job with the pomade. I love the way this does my brows it’s perfect!
ArabianBeauty M.
Detroit , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite eyebrow brush.. I own a few but These is my go to brush. Especially if I’m using a gel brow dip and it’s worth the price and I’ve had it for a while and it’s still good even when you wash it..!!
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best brow brush that I have used. I love that the brush end is so big so I can really fill in my brows. It is also soft so the product doesn't ever look too streaky. The spoolie end is also really stiff but doesn't take all the product off your eyes when you brush over them again. I would recommend this brush to people who don't have super thin brows and are wanting a really full feathery brow.
Denise W.
Brazil, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! I received it in my Boxycharm along with the Convertible Brow palette! This brush works so good I use it every time I do my makeup. I would definitely recommend it to friends as well as purchase it for myself.
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this brush! My favorite was Anastasia of Beverly Hills brush #14 but this one has grown on me so much. Let me note though - This brush is perfect for powder base brow makeup. I haven't tried it, but I'm not sure if it would work as well in a pomade or liquid. With powder though its magic, I've gotten the hang of using it since I do every day and I always top my brows with brow gel
Massielle Nathalie M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
El pincel para sobra de cejas The Browgal es ideal para definir y esculpir las cejas. Excelente si se combina con las sombras de la marca, lo ideal es que se puede humedecer o usar en seco. Es suave pero firme y toma el producto exacto a utilizar. Lo mejor es la facilidad de usarlo
marie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this brush i feel as if i can get the right amount of product on it without over doing it. very flexible hairs. i wish it was just a tiny bit more firm, but no big deal. i like the spoolie, works very well. i would repurchase and i would recommend!
Lehxi F.
St George, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really handy product to have. The long handle makes it very easy to use. I like the dual sides very much! The spooly is useful to comb out the brows and the angled brush is great for applying color to the brows. I imagine it could be used for eyeliner too.
Alecia K.
Is this good for applying the brows?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like this brow brush?