BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The Brow Multi-Tasker - Sculpt, shape and define your arches with this innovative 3-in-1 Brow Multi-Tasker by Este Lauder. On one end, a unique triangular tip pencil fills and contours brows with a custom thin or thick stroke. In the center, a sponge-tip applicator primed with brow powder creates fullness and depth. Style and set your brow look with the spooled brush.Benefits:3-in-1 brow pencil, powder and brushClick here for store locations - The Brow Multi-Tasker see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
Jordyn N.
Perrysburg, OH
I went to my local ulta to try and find the benefit gimme brow. I recently received a sample and like it, they were all out. I never ususally do anything to my eyebrows and was looking at the benefit/anastasia BH products. Eventually I asked one of their associates for assistance. She showed me Estee's 3 in 1 product and used it on me and it worked beautifully. I've had the product for almost a week now and it works wonderfully. Perfect tone for me in dark brunette!
Mary s.
San Diego
I love this product my first time using it was amazing I got mine last week and I trying to buy and new one but can't see to find it anywhere I still love it the bets I have ever tried
Brianna D.
Los Angeles
I love this multitasking brow pencil , it's product goes on very well on your eyebrows I loved how it made my eyebrows look and it wasn't that expensive I need to get another one . I recommend this to so many people who will love to have good and nice eyebrows .
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I just started using this eyebrow pencil and love it! The color is spot on! The spoolie, smudger and pencil make it an all in one. No more searching for tool.
Maddison V.
I love this product! It comes with a pencil, powder and a spooled brush. One product with everything you need to sculpt, define and shape your brows: what more could you ask for?! It is definitely worth your money, such a practical and high quality product!
Fatima A.
Keyworth, Nottingham
In love with this product. I used to swear by pomades and powder but I can safely say that I have been converted to the waxy pencil and the powder in the 3-in-1 multi-tasker. It's great value for money and you can create a bold, dramatic, Insta-ready brow or keep it soft and natural too!