The Brow Kit

by Sonia Kashuk

Groom brows for the most face flattering arch with these must-have tools. Includes tweezers and small scissors for shaping, a double-ended spoolie and brush for grooming and a universal pommade to deliver bold definition by filling in sparseness and holding strays in place.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Brow Kit!
Courtney N.
New Brighton, PA
The Brow Kit uploaded by Courtney N.
I purchased this on a whim when I saw it on sale at target. I didn’t realize how much I needed this until I started using it. This kit had everything I needed to keep my eyebrows looking good. I bought the kit that came with the brown pomade. It was super easy to throw all of the products in the bag along with a tube of mascara and have a ready to go kit when I needed it!
Michelle C.
Las Vegas
Just got.. this is a place holder till I get to try it out in the morning. Very happy the set included everything.

Looking for your answer?