Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralVision Carereaders
The Brit and The Ashlee Cat Eye Reading Glasses Sun Readers, Tinted Reading Glasses Sunglasses, Full Frame for Women +150 (4 Pair) Black and Brown Leopard (4 Carrying Cases Included)

by readers

You will be the cat's meow with the Ashlee Sun Reader and the Brit Reading glasses! Both of these specs are a full frame reader with a retro cat eye shape. The Ashlee Sun Reader has tinted, polycarbonate lenses with 99% UVA/UVB sun protection and both glasses have full magnification. Their lightweight frame features an uber-chic cat eye shape. This 4 pack includes: 1 Black The Ashlee, 1 Black The Brit, 1 Brown Leopard The Ashlee and 1 Brown Leopard The Brit. Available in the following strengths: 1.00, 1.25, 1.50, 1.75, 2.00, 2.25, 2.50, 2.75, 3.00.

PRODUCT DIMENSIONS - Plastic Frame, Acrylic Lenses, Lens Width - 2.01'', Lens Height - 1.18'', Bridge Length - 0.83''; Spring Hinges; These specs are a full frame reader with a retro cat eye shape, 99% UVA/UVB sun protection and full magnification. Their lightweight frame features an uber-chic cat eye shape. This 4 pack includes - 1 Black The Ashlee, 1 Black The Brit, 1 Brown Leopard The Ashlee and 1 Brown Leopard The Brit. Available in the following strengths - 1.00, 1.25, 1.50, 1.75, 2.00, 2.25, 2.50, 2.75, 3.00.; 4 Pack Reading Glasses With Case; Colors - Black and Brown Leopard

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Brit and The Ashlee Cat Eye Reading Glasses Sun Readers, Tinted Reading Glasses Sunglasses, Full Frame Readers for Women +1.50 (4 Pair) Black and Brown Leopard (4 Carrying Cases Included)!
Tracey C.
Camden
I love these! They are wonderful and so well priced!!! I’ll definitely order more glasses from them when I need more.
mariam N.
Wilmington, DE
The Brit and The Ashlee Cat Eye Reading Glasses Sun Readers, Tinted Reading Glasses Sunglasses, Full Frame Readers for Women +1.50 (4 Pair) Black and Brown Leopard (4 Carrying Cases Included) uploaded by mariam N.
I like so much. The best quality, Original. When i will going to out i often use it because it is very comfortable. I like design, quality and protection. I think everything is perfect and my improvement will decide nothing.

Looking for your answer?