The Breakfast Club
4.80 / 5 based on 417 Reviews
They were five students with nothing in common, faced with spending a Saturday detention together in their high school library. At 7 a.m., they had nothing to say, but by 4 p.m. they had bared their souls to each other and become good friends. John Hughes, creator of the critically acclaimed Sixteen Candles, wrote, directed and produced this hilarious and often touching comedy starring Emilio Estevez, Anthony Michael Hall, Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald and Ally Sheedy. To the outside world they were simply the Jock, the Brain, the Criminal, the Princess and the Kook, but to each other, they would always be The Breakfast Club.see more...
Top Questions See all 136 Q&A
The Breakfast Club
- "It's not exactly the most diverse of casts, but it brings back memories for me of my high school (they look so similar!!)" in 28 reviews
- "I have seen it well over about 60 times and I can narriate every word and every scene perfect.It will always be one of my favorite movies.So go out and explore the movie that is the breakfast club and all its 80s glory! " in 16 reviews
- "I really like this movie ... haven't seen it in a while but it feels like one of those all time feel-good classic movies." in 16 reviews
- "This movie never gets old In fact I dont think it ever will I can watch it over and over its a old movie but it still gets played lol" in 14 reviews
- "I watch it all the time now it's such a great movie and it just proves anyone can get along and be friends if you just try. " in 13 reviews
This movie is a classic! It is one of my favorites and I recommend it to all of my friends
I never really watched this movie until I was about 16 and now it's one of my favorites!!
This movie makes me wish I lived in this time frame! Great acting and it's just awesome!
A movie that is full of excitement and great laughs. Definitely a classic and a must see
I'm not sure why this movie wasn't ranked #1!! I loved the backgrounds of each character
LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! I wish they made more flicks as good as this one. Great music also!
A great movie. One of my daughters favorites. This is one to watch more than once.
I love this classic cult movie. I can watch it once a week and never get bored of it.
My favorite Brat Pack movie for sure! Love the story and will always be an iconic movie
I love this movie! It’s great for the family! It has a great story and a great ending!
Q & A
I remember watching this as a young teen. Loved it! Though not sure I'd let my young teens watch it now... What's an appropriate age for today's kids to view this movie?
Do you think this movie could be remade using today's crop of Brat Packers?
What is your favorite part of this movie?
Who is your favorite character?
Wonder if this would be a hit if they remade now?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos