The Breakfast Club
4.80 / 5 based on 417 Reviews
They were five students with nothing in common, faced with spending a Saturday detention together in their high school library. At 7 a.m., they had nothing to say, but by 4 p.m. they had bared their souls to each other and become good friends. John Hughes, creator of the critically acclaimed Sixteen Candles, wrote, directed and produced this hilarious and often touching comedy starring Emilio Estevez, Anthony Michael Hall, Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald and Ally Sheedy. To the outside world they were simply the Jock, the Brain, the Criminal, the Princess and the Kook, but to each other, they would always be The Breakfast Club.see more...
Top Questions See all 136 Q&A
The Breakfast Club
- "It's not exactly the most diverse of casts, but it brings back memories for me of my high school (they look so similar!!)" in 28 reviews
- "I have seen it well over about 60 times and I can narriate every word and every scene perfect.It will always be one of my favorite movies.So go out and explore the movie that is the breakfast club and all its 80s glory! " in 16 reviews
- "I really like this movie ... haven't seen it in a while but it feels like one of those all time feel-good classic movies." in 16 reviews
- "This movie never gets old In fact I dont think it ever will I can watch it over and over its a old movie but it still gets played lol" in 14 reviews
- "I watch it all the time now it's such a great movie and it just proves anyone can get along and be friends if you just try. " in 13 reviews
My favorite movie ever! The 80s were the best years for filmmaking and this is definitely a classic!
Can't go wrong with a good classic like this. Story and character development cannot be matched.
The breakfast club is one of the greatest movies of the 80s!! More than half the movie is improved!
A great story through a movie! Made me cry. I suggest every teen should watch this! I love 80s movies
Loved this movie. I had never seen it until recently and I absolutely love it. No wonder it's iconic.
This movie is a classic and perfect for a rainy day. It is hilarious and the characters are so real.
A Cult classic with a great cast. The story is dated and wouldn't work in today's world which is sad.
One of the 80s classics. Great cast, great music, great movie. I will never get sick of this movie
This is a classic movie that leaves you laughing and for some of us, it reminds us of high school.
I WATCHED THE MOVIE ONE TIME AND I DIDNT FIND IT TO BE ALL THAT GREAT KINDA OF BORING.
Q & A
I've never watch this movie but should I read the book first?
i've never seen this movie before, is it worth watching?
What year did this come out?
Which character in this movie can you relate to?
Did you like the Play of the Breakfast Club?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos