The Breakfast Club
4.80 / 5 based on 413 Reviews
They were five students with nothing in common, faced with spending a Saturday detention together in their high school library. At 7 a.m., they had nothing to say, but by 4 p.m. they had bared their souls to each other and become good friends. John Hughes, creator of the critically acclaimed Sixteen Candles, wrote, directed and produced this hilarious and often touching comedy starring Emilio Estevez, Anthony Michael Hall, Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald and Ally Sheedy. To the outside world they were simply the Jock, the Brain, the Criminal, the Princess and the Kook, but to each other, they would always be The Breakfast Club.see more...
Top Questions See all 135 Q&A
The Breakfast Club
- "It's not exactly the most diverse of casts, but it brings back memories for me of my high school (they look so similar!!)" in 28 reviews
- "I have seen it well over about 60 times and I can narriate every word and every scene perfect.It will always be one of my favorite movies.So go out and explore the movie that is the breakfast club and all its 80s glory! " in 16 reviews
- "I really like this movie ... haven't seen it in a while but it feels like one of those all time feel-good classic movies." in 16 reviews
- "This movie never gets old In fact I dont think it ever will I can watch it over and over its a old movie but it still gets played lol" in 14 reviews
- "I watch it all the time now it's such a great movie and it just proves anyone can get along and be friends if you just try. " in 13 reviews
This is one of my all time favorite movies!!! I love the 80s and I could watch this movie over and over
This is a must see movie. this movie is a classic one that you can watch over and over again. enjoyable
Greatest movie of all time in my opinion. I don't think you can get through life without watching this
One of the best classic movies I've seen. So much diversity and a funny movie. Seen it over 100 times!
Very much a classic 80's John Hughes movie - not family friendly, but a cool movie if you're an adult.
This movie is a classic and perfect for a rainy day. It is hilarious and the characters are so real.
Loved this movie. I had never seen it until recently and I absolutely love it. No wonder it's iconic.
The breakfast club is one of the greatest movies of the 80s!! More than half the movie is improved!
One of my favorite movies of all time. Such a classic movie. I would recommend everyone to watch it.
My favorite movie ever! The 80s were the best years for filmmaking and this is definitely a classic!
Q & A
I remember watching this as a young teen. Loved it! Though not sure I'd let my young teens watch it now... What's an appropriate age for today's kids to view this movie?
Do you think this movie could be remade using today's crop of Brat Packers?
What is your favorite part of this movie?
Who is your favorite character?
Wonder if this would be a hit if they remade now?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos