The Breakfast Club
By John Hughes
#32 in Movies
Dorothy R.
Fort Worth, TX

I remember watching this as a young teen. Loved it! Though not sure I'd let my young teens watch it now... What's an appropriate age for today's kids to view this movie?

Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
1 year, 3 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I would say no kids it has pot use in it.
crystal a.
Emma T.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
2 years, 1 month ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I would say any kids enter or already in high school would relate wonderfully to the movie still!
Jessica M.
Natalie F.
Boulder
2 years, 2 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I would say high school age.
Venita M.
Venita M.
3 years ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I was never restricted as to what I could and could not watch as a kid (other than Benny Hill). Other than the panty shot scene there isn't anything too uncomfortable to sit through especially as a teen. We get crotch shots on the regular with Hanes commericals now.
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.
3 years, 6 months ago
Nowadays teens are growing up faster. I would say 12 and up. However I would be open about the topics discussed in this movie cause when you keep the truth from teens they just find false or bad information. In the end its up to you.
Kayla-Noel C.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem, NC
3 years, 8 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
8th grade and older I would say. My daughter is in 8th and has not watched this yet. I have watched this a million times.