Home & Garden
The Bottle Crew 3x High Output Adjustable Formula Sprayer

The Bottle Crew 3x High Output Adjustable Formula Sprayer

The Bottle Crew 3x High Output Adjustable Formula Sprayer: High output sprayer Adjustable Chemically resistant Assorted colors

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Bottle Crew 3x High Output Adjustable Formula Sprayer!
How would you rate this product?
Wendy G.
Milton, FL
The Bottle Crew 3x High Output Adjustable Formula Sprayer uploaded by Wendy G.
I loved this spray bottle when I saw it in the store. It was bigger than the rest and came in a few different colors. I was very disappointed when I got it home and used it. It leaks so bad that I can't even use them anymore. My husband bought some to use for his business and he had had the same experience.
Felicity  W.
Decorator Expert Level 5
This product worked great for a couple of minutes, but seems to be clogged after a bit. I have tried several of them, but all outcomes are the same.

Looking for your answer?