BY THE BOTANIST

For this, "The Botanist", small-batch, artisanal Islay gin we use nine of the classic gin aromatics - orris root, cassia bark, coriander seed, etc - and augment these with a heady harvest of 22 wild, native island botanicals, hand-picked by our expert foraging team from the windswept hills, peat bogs and atlantic shores of this Hebridean island of Islay.

Isaac B.
Arden, NC
100% my favorite gin. Mixes great with anything, and sips awesome on its own with no ice. I preferred it when it was cheaper, obviously, but it’s gained popularity and you can see why. The price justifies itself. Some people don’t like how “busy” the taste can be, but that’s why I enjoy it, because of the complexity. Always have a bottle on hand
Krystan S.
Lorton, VA
One of the best gins on the market. Great quality at an affordable price point. Makes a great gift for any gin lover. The infusion of botanicals makes the flavor much more mellow than the standard juniper forward competitors. Great on the rocks or in a cocktail!
Victoria S.
San Jose
Herbal and fresh! Beautiful bottle. The only negative about it is that the cork cap broke on me. I used to drink Bombay Sapphire East because I like a more intense flavor, but this is definitely more refined. Goes well with club soda!
Emma O.
So good! This gin is perfect for mixed drinks or drinking alone and the bottle is so cute! I love making simple drinks with this gin since it is such good quality. While it is pricier you are definitely paying for the quality .
Amity L.
Frisco
Lovely dry, floral gin. The Botanist Islay Gin is great; even their website is amazing. I keep it stocked in my home bar for cocktails. It mixes easily making it fun to create new craft drinks!
Jessica L.
Sacramento, CA
This is my absolute favorite gin of all time. I am a bartender and get to taste all different kinds of spirits all the time. This gin is leaps and bounds above any other gin and is still not too pricey.
Mary T.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Do you need a good Gin? Look NO further. The Botanist Islay Gin is the perfect gin. It's got the subtle hints of natural flavors that take a gin from being good to being "great." It's refreshing; it's classic; and it's wonderful. HIGHLY recommend. Goes great in mixed drinks and punches. This is a gin that goes best in just your classic gin and tonic.
Adam M.
Del Mar
One the my favorite gins on the market. Crisp, smooth, refreshing. Has great undertones of juniper berries, floral scents too. Highly recommend for the Gin Martini drinker
alyssa e.
Van Nuys
Originally purchased this for the bottle, but genuinely liked it compared to other gins. It is quite pricey, however (and I am admittedly not a huge drinker) so while I definitely would give it five stars, it’s more like a nice treat than a must have. It would probably make a lovely gift, too.
Haley P.
New York
The elder flower taste is very unique. Great gin for a spring cocktail. Also good if you want to just fix a light gin and tonic with a real flower for an extra extract of flavor. If you have the money, choose to buy the Botanist to always keep in your bar.
Danielle M.
Broadford, Isle of skye
Has anyone tried this gin? I am a gin drinker and would like to know if it is any good? And where would I get it from?
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
Is this smooth? No harsh after burn?
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this make you get drunk fast?