The Bose® Mobile In-Ear Headset uploaded by Deepak Y.

BY BOSE

The new Bose® mobile in-ear headset, exclusively designed for greater control of select iPod, iPad and iPhone models. It lets you take calls with one-touch ease on your iPhone - and enjoy audio reproduction that brings the passion in your music to life. Switch easily between your calls and music with a convenient inline microphone and answer/end button. Proprietary StayHear® tips deliver comfort and greater stability on the go. Its advanced design, materials and protective storage case contribute to its lasting quality. see more...

Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
My husband and I use these when we're at the gym or going for a run. They fit into the ear so nicely and because they have the hook that goes around the ear, they never move. They're not like a lot of other ear buds that you constantly have to readjust. They're so comfortable
Honor B.
Henrico, Va
I got a pair of these for a present several years ago and one side stopped working. I was really upset because I love the shape and sound so I contacted the company about replacing them even though I was unsure when they were purchased. The pair was out of warranty but the company sent me a brand new pair for free without me even asking. Amazing headset and fantastic customer service. Now I lost the most recent pair and need to save up to buy a new set :(
Faiza M.
Seaford, NY
Yes, definitely a little expensive but keep reading. I got these without doing any research on the product, but I've been amazed with the results. the sound clarity is AMAZING. Listening to music with these headphones is great. I would definitely recommend! Only thing is - after a year of use, the headphone wires seem to be unraveling right at the earpiece, so it's only a matter of time before they stop working.
Suzanne E.
Merrimack, NH
What did I do before these headphones came into my life? Got bothered by various sounds and background noises...that's what. Thesee headphones are great for focusing in on what you want to hear and keeping out what you don't. They also happen to be as comfortable as they are effective; no inner ear ache and no nagging itch. With three sizes of rubber ear coverings, they're the perfect match for any ear size. Gotta love Bose!
Brandon B.
Sewell, NJ
I got these headphones back in 2007 and unfortunately I stepped on them and they broke. Bose swapped them out for me and gave me a new pair. Amazing company with amazing values. I was so happy with the service that my mom and dad both got their own pairs of these sleek ear buds. These pack a huge punch for their size. The sound quality is by far the best out of any other headset brand.
Delmy
Stamford, CT
These are the best headphones I ever had. Would not trade them for Beats or any other brand! Even with the volume low, the headphones provide a very good noise cancellation. I love these so much! If you are a college student and need to cancel out those noisy people in the computer lab, I would invest some money into getting these! I got these on a black friday sale, so worth it.
O K.
Grahamsville , NY
I couldn't possibly say enough to communicate how wonderful these headphones are. Truly the best on the market. The sound quality is fantastic and they are the only ear buds that I have found that actually stay in your ear. I use mine while working out and they don't budge! Deffinitely worth the money just for the fact that you can count on them staying in your ears!
Arbella R.
These are some of the most amazing ear buds I've ever used. I can't go back to my cheapy, basic ones from apple or typical stores. They're obviously not revolutionary. They're just buds, but they're super comfortable and they came with different sized buds to fit your ear shape. They make listening to music so much more enjoyable!
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Good quality of sound, but would not stay in my ear while running. I tried all the different ear piece sizes too. Ended up giving them to my husband. Wish i could have worn them because they did have amazing sound
Satya B.
I like the white and black stripped wire, they fit perfect in my ears. They cancel noise as well up to some extent. I recently lost one while riding a bike and so want to buy another one. But it expensive !!!