The Bose® Mobile In-Ear Headset

by Bose

The new Bose® mobile in-ear headset, exclusively designed for greater control of select iPod, iPad and iPhone models. It lets you take calls with one-touch ease on your iPhone - and enjoy audio reproduction that brings the passion in your music to life. Switch easily between your calls and music with a convenient inline microphone and answer/end button. Proprietary StayHear® tips deliver comfort and greater stability on the go. Its advanced design, materials and protective storage case contribute to its lasting quality.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Bose® Mobile In-Ear Headset!
How would you rate this product?
Chris A.
Atlanta, GA
Bose, meh. These didn't stand up to the quality I expect from a brand like Bose. The sound quality wasn't significantly better than any other word headphones. They were given to me as a gift and work fine, but not Bose fine.
Nicole P.
I love using these at the gym. The charge lasts a pretty long time (usually a week for me), and they fit super comfortably in my ear. The price isn’t too high. My only complaint is that the bass could be a little better, but if you don’t care about that, these are terrific!!
Stephanie J.
Jefferson Cty, MO
These are amazing ! I keep them with me at all times and they give out excellent sound!!!
Christin S.
Timmonsville, SC
Good quality of sound, but would not stay in my ear while running. I tried all the different ear piece sizes too. Ended up giving them to my husband. Wish i could have worn them because they did have amazing sound
Angelica A.
These are great earphones but they are easy to break. The wire end up breaking and it sucks.
Brooklynn M.
Newport Beach, CA
These are great for someone who is active and on the go. I am always impressed by Bose products.
Faiza M.
Seaford, NY
Yes, definitely a little expensive but keep reading. I got these without doing any research on the product, but I've been amazed with the results. the sound clarity is AMAZING. Listening to music with these headphones is great. I would definitely recommend! Only thing is - after a year of use, the headphone wires seem to be unraveling right at the earpiece, so it's only a matter of time before they stop working.
Theresa M.
Baltimore, MD
These are one of my favorite headsets it has everything great sound when I listen to my music and noise reduction when answering calls love love
Bridget A.
East Lansing, MI
These are my favorite pair of headphones. They fit in your ear and have the best sound.
Heather H.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love these ear buds so much! I use them at the gym because I know they aren't gonna fall out of my ears. And the sound quality is awesome.

Looking for your answer?

Photos and Videos
The Bose® Mobile In-Ear Headset uploaded by Deepak Y.