BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Body Shop
The Bodyshop Facial masker - 75 ml

The Bodyshop Facial masker - 75 ml

Refine and revive your skin with The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask. Inspired by Ayurvedic traditions, this 100% vegan tingling clay mask is infused with bamboo charcoal, green tea leaves and organic tea tree oil. And it's been formulated without parabens, paraffin, silicone or mineral oil. This invigorating charcoal face mask draws out impurities and refines the appearance of pores for healthy-looking skin with a glow that shows.

Aqua\u002FWater\u002FEau, Kaolin, Moroccan Lava Clay, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Alcohol Denat., Camellia Sinensis Leaf, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pumice, Argania Spinosa Shell Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Parfum\u002FFragrance, Charcoal Powder, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter\u002FButyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limonene, Linalool, Methylpropanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil\u002FMelaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Menthoxypropanediol, Citral, Geraniol, Coumarin, Caramel.

Is this good for oily and sensitive skin?
Start your review of The Bodyshop Facial masker - 75 ml!
Sophie E.
The Bodyshop Facial masker - 75 ml uploaded by Sophie E.
ENGLISH : This mask is awesome! It cleanses the skin very well. I mainly have blackheads on the nose and in the long term it freed me from all these impurities. When I used it the first time it stung a little bit but I think it was due to the dirt in my pores. This is the third time I have bought it, it's really worth it. I apply it twice a week. The Bodyshop Facial masker - 75 ml FRANÇAIS : Ce masque est génial ! Il nettoie très bien la peau. J'ai surtout des points noirs au niveau du nez et à long terme il m'a libéré de toutes ces impuretés. À la première utilisation il piquait un peu mais je pense que cela était dû à la saleté de mes pores. C'est la troisième fois que je l'achète, il vaut vraiment le coup. Je l'applique 2 fois par semaine. The Bodyshop Facial masker - 75 ml
Shirel B.
Levallois-perret
C’est le premier masque et le dernier que j’ai tester, je l’ai directement adopter je l’utilise 3 fois par semaine et les résultats sont incroyable!!
Yolanda B.
The Bodyshop Facial masker - 75 ml uploaded by Yolanda B.
Love this. 💕 1) it smells amazing 2) its vegan 3) it feels good on my face 4) my skin feels better afterwards 5) i love the chunkiness of the product. I got this jewel from my 2020 Body Shop Advent Calendar (the large one, i only mention it because the calendars had different products in them). The Bodyshop Facial masker - 75 ml
Seema C.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
The Bodyshop Facial masker - 75 ml uploaded by Seema C.
Its a fantastic face mask. Its a clay mask which means great for pores, and blemishes. You only need to keep on for 5-10mins. You have smooth and clear looking skin. Does give a great glow straight after. Only pay when on offer however still a great price. You get loads of uses out of the pot. Smells amazing. Feels luxurious.
Aneli  C.
San Diego, CA
The Bodyshop Facial masker - 75 ml uploaded by Aneli  C.
Nature's finest ingredients have been pressed, crushed and blended into highly sensorial textures to uplift your senses and reveal your skin’s healthy-looking glow. Inspired by superfoods, and traditional beauty recipes from around the world, The Body Shop Expert Facial Masks create a purely delectable, high-quality, effective at-home facial experience., 100 % vegetarian, No parabens , no silicone.
Susan R.
Baltimore, MD
The Bodyshop Facial masker - 75 ml uploaded by Susan R.
excellent product. I love it leaves my skin very clean and exfoliated. I recommend it to you, you will love the way you clean and take care of your face
Courtney  H.
Johns Creek, GA
The Bodyshop Facial masker - 75 ml uploaded by Courtney  H.
The Body Shop’s Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask is great for those whose skin needs some TLC. In 5-10 minutes this mask can suck out dirt and impurities, absorb excess oil, and exfoliate. This masks is powerful with ingredients like bamboo charcoal, from the Himalayan foothills, green tea leaves and tea tree oil that will help minimize your pores and give you clear healthy looking skin with a nice glow. PROS: - Great at home facial! - Feels tingly and refreshing - Doesn’t irritate my skin - Gives my skin a nice glow - Helped shrink pores CONS: - So very messy. Definitely uses a mask brush - Smell is strong. It slightly burns my nose hairs in the beginning.
Poppy D.
Charlotte, NC
The Bodyshop Facial masker - 75 ml uploaded by Poppy D.
I really love a good clay mask...my face can get very oily so a night of clay mask can get rid of the oily skin and keep my acne away. I especially love this one because of the ingredients in it. It has eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil and other natural ingredients that makes you feel relax and soothing. After using the mask, I can feels it exfoliate my skin and brighten it.
Sylvia M.
Calgary , AB
The Bodyshop Facial masker - 75 ml uploaded by Sylvia M.
The Bodyshop Facial masker - 75 ml uploaded by Sylvia M.
I used to just use the typical drug store face masks, then during a sale at The Body Shop, I found a sample sized set of face masks on sale. I am a sucker for a great deal, so I brought it home and took the advice of the salesperson on how to nest use these face masks. I can tell you that the face masks smell delicious, they actually have chunks of goodness that will help our skin stay beautiful. The Himalayan Charcoals Purifying Glow Mask, kind of tingles and feels like it has a bit of a cooling/ soothing action going on. I must say that this is one of my favourite masks that I have found so far. I really suggest that you go out and try it soon.
Dominika  S.
Bristol, Avon
The Bodyshop Facial masker - 75 ml uploaded by Dominika  S.
I really love this product I am consultant in the body shop from some few months and used some products. This mask i with acid , it’s itching a bit and cooling. You have to wait about 5-10 min before you rinse it.Skin looks much better after first time .my pores are clean and skin is very soft. It’s good to use one or two times per week,is definitely enough The Bodyshop Facial masker - 75 ml