Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

What time of year do they have their biggest sale? I want to stock up, but have to wait for better prices and deals.
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
April 13, 2014, 5:45 p.m.
I find Groupons for them a few times a year.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Feb. 18, 2014, 1:25 p.m.
They usually have pretty nice Christmas sales. They sometimes offer a sale where if you spend a certain amount you get a tote filled with products which is nice because you can also use those for christmas presents!
Kenda P.
Kenda P.
Jan. 20, 2014, 7:02 p.m.
January, they also have sales through out the year, and online.
jess p.
jess p.
Jan. 5, 2014, 3:15 p.m.
The holidays! I got everything I would need for a year of skincare during their 3 for 3 sale it was great and I ended up spending next to nothing!
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Dec. 15, 2013, 10:27 p.m.
I would check for Groupons. They do them all the time. I recently just got one where I paid $20 and got to shop for $50 worth of products, and there are no restrictions on what you can buy towards that. I think that is a great deal, and they seem to have them quite often!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Dec. 12, 2013, 8:18 p.m.
Definitely after the holidays.
Elvira M.
Elvira M.
Nov. 4, 2013, 3:52 p.m.
Usually all the time! I get emails from them and there's always some sort of deal going on. I think Cyber Monday is the best time for me since they have free shipping on top of that.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Oct. 24, 2013, 12:23 a.m.
The sale after the holidays is always the best one!
Marta A.
Marta A.
Oct. 17, 2013, 3:14 p.m.
After the holidays, and I am sure you could find some coupons out there somewhere to add to it.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Sept. 8, 2013, 3:23 p.m.
I agree with those saying it is January after the holidays. Their online clearance section is usually the biggest at that time as well.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Aug. 19, 2013, 6:50 p.m.
They frequently have deals on Groupon. You'll get $20 for only $10. They have them at least twice a year.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Jan. 21, 2013, 11:59 a.m.
Day after Christmas
Chantella V.
Chantella V.
Dec. 16, 2012, 11:24 a.m.
For Christmas and after
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Dec. 11, 2012, 5:50 p.m.
I was told today their big sale is right after the holidays.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Nov. 23, 2012, 5:46 p.m.
January after the holidays.
Nov. 8, 2012, 8:22 a.m.
I've noticed the past couple years that they'll do a 3 for $30 sale in late November/December - just in time for Christmas shopping. They also usually offer a holiday bag filled with lots of great goodies for a deeply discounted price around the holiday season. I've purchased that the past two years and have split up the items to give as gifts.
Nov. 8, 2012, 8:22 a.m.
Grace Y.
Grace Y.
Nov. 4, 2012, 5:44 p.m.
You can always look up the body shop on retailmenot.com for coupons. just bought a bunch of stuff for 40% off!
Kristina V.
Kristina V.
Oct. 26, 2012, 3:24 p.m.
They are always having sales...follow them on facebook to stay up to date...also they often have sales on Groupon...right now 10/27/12 they have a $20 gift card for $10! I included a link..its listed under Holiday Deals! =) http://www.groupon.com//raf/UserReferral_rp/121015/10r1act/lk/uu37872185
Nara K.
Nara K.
Oct. 14, 2012, 12:42 p.m.
It really depends what you're looking to buy. They have certain types of sales and it really depends what you're getting what the best deal is. For example, three of their best sales are: - Buy 3 Get 3 Free - Buy 3 for $30 - Buy 5 items, your entire order is 50% off The B3G3 is most effective when you're buying a lot of products that are the same price. The 3 for $30 sale is most effective for their priciest products, like some of the serums and skincare products in the $25-40 price range. The 50% off promotion is great for slightly cheaper products (such as skincare products in the $10-20 range), or for 1 or 2 pricier products and then 3-4 small travel-size products and hand washes and such. Basically, my rule of thumb is to never spend more than either 50% off the sticker price or $10, whichever is less, depending on the product. If you wait long enough for the right sale, you can always get it for under $10.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Oct. 10, 2012, 3:25 p.m.
They have sales quite often, so you have to constantly go back and check. I usually stock up during their Buy 3 Get 3 Free sales. I would sign up for their Love Your Body club. You get 10% off all the time on everything and great discounts.
Allison
Allison
Oct. 8, 2012, 1:14 p.m.
Probably black friday, and around christmas
Genesis D.
Genesis D.
Oct. 8, 2012, 1:06 p.m.
Around thanks giving nnot necessari9ly black friday around two weeks before i used to work there so i know
Julie C.
Julie C.
Oct. 8, 2012, 12:58 p.m.
The last two years I've noticed they had a huge sale in January after the holidays. However between Nov and Dec they also had a good sale. One year you bought a bag for $5 and everything you could fit inside was 50% off or something like that...I stocked up for Christmas gifts that way. Also check Groupon or Living Social or the like as you can kill two birds with one stone if you get one of their coupons in addition to the sale.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Oct. 8, 2012, 9:02 a.m.
They had a summer sale in July that was really nice. I signed up for their newsletter which sends you an email every now and then to let you know about the sale.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Oct. 8, 2012, 4:46 a.m.
In the UK it was always in January when they had their huge sale.
Emily Y.
Emily Y.
Oct. 8, 2012, 12:27 a.m.
I think after Christmas possibly around the same time as Bath and Body Works.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Oct. 7, 2012, 6:06 p.m.
I suggest signing up for their email list. In January, they have a great sale. Plus, you can sign up for their body shop card (it's $5 but gives you an extra 10% off of your purchases for a year and you get extra money off for spending certain amounts, as well as a $10 gift card on your birthday). With your body shop card, you also get an extra 20% off a lot of other sales. All in all it's a great value. Last January, I was able to use the promotions with my card to get over 50% off my purchase. Good luck! They really do have great products!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Oct. 7, 2012, 3:29 p.m.
After the holidays they sometimes have leftover gift sets that they markdown.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Oct. 7, 2012, 12:07 p.m.
I think in january but you need check
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Oct. 5, 2012, 3:03 p.m.
Lately they've been having a lot of great sales. The best way to know when they're starting is to sign up for their newsletter (online) and they'll email you sales and coupon codes.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Oct. 5, 2012, 12:19 p.m.
They do have semi annual sales. I like the one they have in January rather than the one in June. But check their website during those months to make sure what days they are doing their sale.

Join Now