Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

What time of year do they have their biggest sale? I want to stock up, but have to wait for better prices and deals.

Holly J.
Holly J.
2 months, 3 weeks ago
After christmas is great for sales
Alina M.
Alina M.
Fair Lawn, NJ
1 year ago
Usually around the holidays. But they also have random sales throughout the year where you can buy 3 get 3 free. I think your best bet to finding out about sales is to sign up for their emails. It's also really easy to find coupon codes online, I have been able to find one for pretty much any order.
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
3 years, 8 months ago
I find Groupons for them a few times a year.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Westmont, Il
3 years, 9 months ago
They usually have pretty nice Christmas sales. They sometimes offer a sale where if you spend a certain amount you get a tote filled with products which is nice because you can also use those for christmas presents!
Kenda P.
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , GA
3 years, 10 months ago
January, they also have sales through out the year, and online.
jess p.
jess p.
3 years, 11 months ago
The holidays! I got everything I would need for a year of skincare during their 3 for 3 sale it was great and I ended up spending next to nothing!
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
3 years, 12 months ago
I would check for Groupons. They do them all the time. I recently just got one where I paid $20 and got to shop for $50 worth of products, and there are no restrictions on what you can buy towards that. I think that is a great deal, and they seem to have them quite often!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
4 years ago
Definitely after the holidays.
Elvira M.
Elvira M.
Kent, WA
4 years, 1 month ago
Usually all the time! I get emails from them and there's always some sort of deal going on. I think Cyber Monday is the best time for me since they have free shipping on top of that.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
4 years, 1 month ago
The sale after the holidays is always the best one!