Kirsty A.
Scranton, PA

E C.
E C.
Feb. 25, 2014, 3:05 a.m.
Yes, I love the citrus scent stuff.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Feb. 15, 2014, 7:02 p.m.
I like most of their products scents. I'm more into the floral type of scents myself.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Dec. 26, 2013, 5:30 p.m.
They have a wide variety of scents, so something is bound to suit you!
Shauna B.
Shauna B.
Dec. 13, 2013, 9:41 p.m.
It depends on your taste. They truly do have a wide variety of scents available. Fruity, floral, rich, etc. My personal favorites are: cherry, grapeseed, coconut and cranberry.
Ariannie M.
Ariannie M.
Oct. 11, 2013, 8:16 p.m.
It really depends on the type of product but all the products are truly GREAT
Dinorah R.
Dinorah R.
July 6, 2013, 12:12 p.m.
Some smell better than others, it all depends on your preference. I prefer fruity, summer scents. Strong scents like vanilla, chocolate, tend to make me nauseous. So it depends on what you like.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Nov. 23, 2012, 5:43 p.m.
It really depends on the product.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Nov. 4, 2012, 2:47 p.m.
Definitely! I like the strawberry and grapefruit scents.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Nov. 3, 2012, 11:32 a.m.
Yes! there are many different scents but all of them are AMAZING!!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Nov. 1, 2012, 4:55 p.m.
It depends on which kinds of fragrances you like but I personally find The Body Shops fragrances to be mild and not to over powering, which is a good feature!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Oct. 17, 2012, 10:34 p.m.
In my opinion it has the best scents. I love the satsuma orange smell and the fall seasonal spiced cranberry. They always have great fall scents.
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
Oct. 17, 2012, 3:50 p.m.
I think so! If you have a chance to go to a store, browse around and see what you like. :)
Alena Y.
Alena Y.
Oct. 17, 2012, 8:33 a.m.
ABSOLUTELY!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oct. 11, 2012, 6:32 p.m.
Yes it does!! Try out the strawberry or lemon body butter. Those two have my favorite scents. The lotions smell great too!! I like the coconut one a lot. If you go to a Body Shop store, you can ask for a sample of any of their lotions or body butters!
bridget C.
bridget C.
Oct. 8, 2012, 1:54 p.m.
Yes, and not fake smelling, just natural and lovely.
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Oct. 8, 2012, 12:07 a.m.
I've tried Mango and Coconut. They both smell wonderful. Ive used body cream, body scrub, and the bath cream wash. I scored a sampler pack of the coconut on sale at sephora that was a total steal. I'd definitely recommend them both.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Oct. 7, 2012, 6:27 p.m.
I LOVE how their products smell!
Diana V.
Diana V.
Oct. 7, 2012, 12:07 p.m.
Yes smell really good
Kim B.
Kim B.
Oct. 6, 2012, 3:34 p.m.
As most people have mentioned, it depends on the product. I used to be a massage therapist and I'd get all of my oils/lotions for there and my clients ALL were extremely satisfied with the quality and scent of the products I selected!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Oct. 5, 2012, 10:35 p.m.
It depends on which product you decide to get but i must say most of them smell great go on and give it a shot :)
Colleen D.
Colleen D.
Oct. 5, 2012, 10:31 a.m.
Totally depends on the product but the Cocoa butter body butter is SO nice and clean smelling.
Theresa V.
Theresa V.
Oct. 5, 2012, 9:07 a.m.
Yes, very much so. The smells comming out of their shop always catches my attention as I walk by. :)
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Oct. 5, 2012, 8:39 a.m.
The store smells great when you walk in. Thay carry many products and each has its own smell so I bet you could find a product right for you in a great scent.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Oct. 4, 2012, 4:28 p.m.
It definitely depends on what product you get but most of them smell wonderful.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oct. 4, 2012, 4:07 p.m.
It depends. Some items - the smell is spot on and it smells wonderfully fruity. Some of the smells are just horrible and too artificial. Nothing smells rancid or chemically though.
Byanka J.
Byanka J.
Oct. 4, 2012, 2:24 p.m.
Depends on what you live to smell like. They have a variety, I love the mango one, it has great texture and goes on smooth. Another one of my favorites is the coconut one. They all smell great!
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Oct. 4, 2012, 12:22 p.m.
I love the body shop! All of the products I have tried smell wonderful. My favorite is the grapefruit scrub. SO delicious!
Dinora F.
Dinora F.
Oct. 4, 2012, 11:23 a.m.
I've never found a product from TBS that I don't think smells delicious. they're all great!
Helen T.
Helen T.
Oct. 4, 2012, 10:41 a.m.
It depends on the product. I find that the seaweed mattifying moisturizer does not smell very good at all. However most of the skincare items do smell fresh and clean, the scents are not overwhelming.
Emmaline D.
Emmaline D.
Oct. 4, 2012, 8:54 a.m.
All their products are high quality and smell great. You really can't go wrong.
Latoya F.
Latoya F.
Oct. 4, 2012, 7:42 a.m.
Yes, all of their products smell good!
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Oct. 3, 2012, 10:29 p.m.
Smells so good you could eat!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Oct. 3, 2012, 6:15 p.m.
I guess it depends on what type of scent you like but for the most part everything smells pretty nice.
joanna b.
joanna b.
Oct. 3, 2012, 6:03 p.m.
Depends on what product but most of they;re products smells amazing.
Marishya R.
Marishya R.
Oct. 3, 2012, 11:57 a.m.
Yes!! Some smell better than others but just depends on your preference
Armeen A.
Armeen A.
Oct. 3, 2012, 11:39 a.m.
Most of the products smell good, even the tea tree isn't to bad. They have testers of everything in the store and provide samples if you like. If you don't have a store near you the great thing about their website is that you can see what other buyers say about the product and most will comment on the smell.
Km57909 M.
Km57909 M.
Oct. 3, 2012, 8:32 a.m.
YES! all the products smell great, it just depends which scents are your favorite.
Dr. G M.
Dr. G M.
Oct. 2, 2012, 8:36 p.m.
I agree with Lippy P... it depends on the product. some of the signature scents are amazing (mango, olive, satsuma)...you should go into a store and try some of the butters. each frangrance comes in butters, body wash, oil, etc
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Oct. 2, 2012, 3:47 p.m.
They have a variety of scents to choose from and i really like their mango or blueberry scents
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Oct. 2, 2012, 7:35 a.m.
It depends on what product you get, but I always love the smell of their stuff! It's usually very fresh/clean smelling!

Join Now