BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Tackle tension, invigorate your skin and help stimulate circulation for a radiant glow and soothing relief to your whole body with a wooden massager. How it works: Made from Acacia wood by Teddy Exports, our Community Trade partner in India. Two sets of roller balls effectively knead and massage the skin and are especially effective at targeting larger muscle groups, such as the back and limbs, for a satisfying all-over massage. An ergonomic curved handle fits easily into the palm for easy control and flexibility.

• Relaxes
  • Soothes
  • Use alone or with a partner

Janessa K.
Brundidge
This is wonderful I work at a hospital on my feet 12 hours a day non stop and when I get home getting to use this on my lower back and feet it's just great and the price was perfect I can't stress how great this is
Bailey W.
Stafford, VA
This is so much better than the cheap-o dollar store ones. It is so worth the extra $. I have a desk job and horrible posture so this massager helps get out all of those unwanted knots.
Patricia Z.
Apple Valley, CA
Me as a hair styles being on my feet all day I need a great massage and this the best way to relax ! Super worth to try on a busy day!
Frankie L.
This product is okay but it's hard using it on yourself. I think the price is appropriate but I probably wouldn't purchase again
Jennifer p.
Smithfield, RI
My husband and i use this on eachother. Its great for a derp tissue feeling massage when you dont have time to use lotion
Sandy G.
Afternoon long days at work this has saved me many times! It's incredible. A deep tissue massage at home!
Ella J.
This was brought as a gift for me by a friend and I can honestly say I've never had a better present! I have tension in my back muscles due to a back injury a few years ago and this made me feel like it relaxed my muscles leaving my aches less and less every time it was used. It is especially good on my shoulders where a lot of the tension was.
Julia B.
CLARENVILLE, IN
This is a great product and actually works! It was gifted to me and it feels great on all the knots & kinks in my back after a long day at work. I have bought several to include in gifts for friends and "spa baskets."
Burhan E.
Toronto
Stress never felt a match like This. Lol. So ergonomic and just feels great. Would highly recommended. Great for knocking out a buddy too if needed.
Nicole M.
Belleville, ON
My husband uses this to massage my back we both love it I love that its made from wood and he loves that it doesn't hurt his hand